IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

4 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Yep English football is fucked, it’s already gone past the point of no return and is only going to get worse

It’s not just the EPL, the same 6 teams are also now dominating the cup competitions.

In these PSR cases the EPL keep talking about fairness and integrity but the EPL is anything but. If it’s fairness and integrity they want then that is only achievable by introducing a salary cap and applying same rules to all 20 teams

And this should be a FIFA directive so that all leagues in all continents are all playing off an even playing field. 

I’m pleased the players are speaking out, and outing out Dyche about his bizarre decision to keep selecting Godfrey in the RB position when Coleman’s been fit for 8 weeks, the fans and media are struggling to understand his decision to keep playing Godfrey over Coleman, and like me believed he wasn’t fit enough. 
The players now spilling the beans on his selections, is this showing the start of him losing the dressing room after the Portugal incident. 
I expect we will see Coleman start against Bournemouth now the truth is out, that he’s been fit for weeks. 

Not sure why this isn’t in the Dyche thread but still think people are massively overreacting 

RB has been a problem position all season and further back than that not just the last 7 league games Godfrey has played

People are making out Godfrey is undropable yet he has only made 9 apperances all season and only had a run in the side for the last 7 and by all accounts his attitude while out of the side was first class so he has probably earned a shot

Young has had a run at RB and has 21 appearances it hasn’t worked 

Patterson has played 19 times in the league this season so he has been given more of a chance than Godfrey 

Fair enough it’s baffling why Seamus hasn’t been back in if he is fit but it sounds to me more like Dyche is trying all options open to him to plug a gap in a problem area than anything else

Think it’s a bit of a stretch to say he has lost the dressing room

8 hours ago, Palfy said:

I’m pleased the players are speaking out, and outing out Dyche about his bizarre decision to keep selecting Godfrey in the RB position when Coleman’s been fit for 8 weeks, the fans and media are struggling to understand his decision to keep playing Godfrey over Coleman, and like me believed he wasn’t fit enough. 
The players now spilling the beans on his selections, is this showing the start of him losing the dressing room after the Portugal incident. 
I expect we will see Coleman start against Bournemouth now the truth is out, that he’s been fit for weeks. 

Thought his press conference was shite,"Patterson didn't get the joke"..... "couldn't work on attacking phases of play cos Pickford wasn't there" 

"Never let the truth get in the way of a good story. Nothing in it really, I tapped him on the head like an older brother would and he didn't get the joke. It's really that simple."

Maybe Patterson not getting the joke was cos it wasn't a tap on the head.  Just confirms to me the type of bloke he is.  Explanation very telling.  He's the elder brother and little brother got upset cos he's a bit of a fanny and not as manly and alpha male as him. 

just so unprofessional it's not even funny. He's a dickhead. 

2 hours ago, StevO said:

I can talk all day about logical fallacies Steve.... slothful induction fallacy in this instance.  Or burden of proof fallacy.

my fallacy right now is "you all brushed it off as nonsense and it clearly wasn't so put that in your pipe and smoke it" 

in all seriousness - surprised at dyches arrogance today.  Should have dealt with it better. Basically put the blame on Patterson for not getting the joke.  

3 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

And there it is. How do you ever compete when the drawbridge has been brought up behind them? You don't, you just become even more of a feeder club than you already are.

Apparently that covers wages etc too.

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

Does anyone have any idea what we can expect to have at our disposal next season under the new financial rules?

I've got enough money in my wallet to split a £20.00 note if that helps them😄

Depends what rules are used in the championship 

Just now, Romey 1878 said:

One. 

Just relegate us now. 

Im hoping that includes a lot of money being spent on the stadium. If this squad is that expensive we might as well just wrap up the whole thing now. 

Just now, StevO said:

Just relegate us now. 

Im hoping that includes a lot of money being spent on the stadium. If this squad is that expensive we might as well just wrap up the whole thing now. 

I think it'll mostly be down to the huge interest rates we're paying on all the loans we've got going on.

15 minutes ago, c1982 said:

I feel a bit better after reading this…

If correct it means the clubs destiny is still very much in its own hands in a financial sense, but this is all dependent on staying up this season.  Some big decisions to be made still this season before we reap the benefits of our frugality next season. 
If we go down we go out of business it’s that serious and that simple. 

26 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Still confused , is this good news for Everton or good news for Haf?

Careful Dunc. You may get a good number of replies to this asking why you try and dig people out and point scoring......

oh no you won't will you, cos that was the point I made yesterday. For some it's ok for others it's not. 

did I mention the word hypocrisy ??? Only someone really stupid would post something like this. 

im glad someone like you who really cares for the club could continue the point scoring over an eventuality that someone like myself has been harping on about whilst you and a few others were doing polite claps.

This place eh..... 

53 minutes ago, Palfy said:

If correct it means the clubs destiny is still very much in its own hands in a financial sense, but this is all dependent on staying up this season.  Some big decisions to be made still this season before we reap the benefits of our frugality next season. 
If we go down we go out of business it’s that serious and that simple. 

It's pretty diabolical when you consider the numbers involved were with large players sales.   Clubs in a bad bad way.   

the Esk did point all this out a long time ago - but like many people who told fans things they didn't want to hear - he is vilified for being negative. 

I see our world class board costs were high... plus the multi million pound pay off.  The only thing they contributed of note was a headlock accusation. 

23 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

One horrible bitch, 1878 doing an outstanding job but Buffoon Union raising its horrible head again 😡

super blue my fucking arse

What are you going on about now?

Club is on its knees, the BU were on the case for the longstanding cultural toxicity and deceitful reporting of its operation which have again come to light and you are deflecting on to someone we don't even know chatting shite about tickets? 

24 minutes ago, Palfy said:

That’s confused me too, what was your argument or agenda for making that point, honestly I really don’t understand?

Ask him repeatedly if he's having fun palf.  I'm guessing he's having a few beers so the answer will be yes.

its the only explanation for the last 2 posts.