IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

27 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

That’s for Denise, by the way.

Failure, and playing a big role in the mess we currently find ourselves in, is rewarded handsomely at this club.

Sickening. 

Price you pay for the “best CEO” in football though right?

I haven’t looked, where did she go now? I’m assuming she’s at Bayern Leverkusen given their stellar success this year…

11 minutes ago, Btay said:

I haven’t looked, where did she go now? I’m assuming she’s at Bayern Leverkusen given their stellar success this year…

Still jobless as far as I know.

Are you shocked? I’m shocked. 

1 hour ago, Btay said:

Pretty sure we debated her credentials on here along with ingles  and various other handpicked stooges that supported a lying, incompetent, executive committee. 

the general consensus was that she was good - I think probably due to the fact that she excelled in giving money away and cos bill called her miss dynamite.  Sometimes when something walks like a duck and sounds like one  - it is one.   Sadly it seems the burden of proof is on the people with a negative opinion. Well here's the proof.  

fact is - when you don't have best in class operators earning best in class money then it's only going to end one way.  This is what we are seeing now. They will stay as long as possible cos they know they ain't gonna get it that good again. 

over £3m she picked up last year for a performance that should have seen her sacked. 

I want every penny of the severance recovering. How dare those lying incompetent thieves walk away with financially securing sums of money whilst our club looks like going under did to their appalling performance. 

9 hours ago, Hafnia said:

What are you going on about now?

Club is on its knees, the BU were on the case for the longstanding cultural toxicity and deceitful reporting of its operation which have again come to light and you are deflecting on to someone we don't even know chatting shite about tickets? 

She was a mouthpiece for the BU and I’m on about her warped sense of entitlement

This is typical of her, a self appointed super blue who thinks she has more right to watch Everton than everybody else because she has more credits

She is slagging off the away end at Bournemouth and saying most of them didn’t deserve to be there because she doesn’t recognise them

Her attitude boils my piss, anyone prepared to travel all the way down to Bournemouth to watch that shower of shit deserves to be there just as much as she does

They should be applauded for their commitment not ridiculed just because they are not in the click so can’t get tickets for every away game

4 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

It was meant as a light hearted dig at Haf because he appears to revel in the bad news, no agenda and no offence meant sorry if it has offended

Okay no offence taken if you had used an imogi then I would have realised it was in jest.

I hope you understand why I have asked and why Haf has responded in the way he has, it’s been a little bit tense the past couple of days, and I thought you were just stoking the fire because it was dying out, when I feel at this moment in time it’s best to let the fire burn out, because the debate and arguments have become personal and serve no benefit, unless of course the agenda is more sinister in itself.  
So apologise for not getting your banter on this occasion, but I hope you understand by what I said. 👍

20 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

One horrible bitch, 1878 doing an outstanding job but Buffoon Union raising its horrible head again 😡

super blue my fucking arse

Jemma is one of the main organisers of 1878s. 

1 hour ago, StevO said:

Jemma is one of the main organisers of 1878s. 

And what?

Got a lot of time for the work 1878 do but surely this is completely at odds with her comments, they are supposed to be about uniting the fans and creating a better match atmosphere and her spouting shite like this is hardly helping 

What makes her think she is better than everyone else and who the fuck is she to decide who can go to away games?

2 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Nearly everything I’ve been saying for ages is coming to fruition, not that I take any pleasure in saying this is what I believe is happening, and what we should or shouldn’t have done. 
Basically we are fucked and if we go down we are probably gone. 

13 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Nearly everything I’ve been saying for ages is coming to fruition, not that I take any pleasure in saying this is what I believe is happening, and what we should or shouldn’t have done. 
Basically we are fucked and if we go down we are probably gone. 

What's amazing is our revered board which has destroyed the club - have departed taking millions.

how on earth were people on here debating their credentials? The words of one bloke who could not be believed was the only person who said they were good. Everything wise else pointed to a bunch of clowns promoted well above their capabilities. 

im still absolutely bewildered as to how anyone didn't see this.... we've been mismanaged for years. 

With reference to the atmosphere on some threads I think a lot is caused by the angst caused over where the club is and particularly how we loyal fans are feeling. It doesn't matter how long you have been a Blue (and for me it is a long time) it gets to you and feelings are running high right now. I hope normal TT exchanges will resume by season's end. 🤞🙏

2 hours ago, Gwlad said:

Criticise or not? Sorry, I'm watching TNT and have enough, the female pundit is so formulaic, offering nothing to the commentary. Hands up. I am female, born female and identify as female, dislike this woke nonsense of ticking boxes for TV coverage. If TT cancel me then so be it.

She's shit. Really fucking bad.

There are some quality female's in football but she is not it. 

13 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Still fucks me off that they're changing the rules next season and we're going to be done twice in one season.

Barmy bastards.

2 hours ago, Newty82 said:

Still fucks me off that they're changing the rules next season and we're going to be done twice in one season.

Barmy bastards.

I really hope neither us or Forest go down now (even though I don't like Forest after them being one of the clubs originally whining about us). If either of these points deductions result as the reason why a team get the financial hit of what relegation brings, then it would truly be an unjust travisty for that team. 

Fair enough if a point deduction results in the lost of a few league positions as not much more than the 'cost' than a fine (although the only teams that benefit are the two or three that leapfrog you), but to condem a team to relegation truly is a case of a punishment not suiting the crime.

Lets hope its 'football' in the end that determines who is relegated or not this season. What a stressful season for all associated with Everton. 

29 minutes ago, RuffRob said:

I really hope neither us or Forest go down now (even though I don't like Forest after them being one of the clubs originally whining about us). If either of these points deductions result as the reason why a team get the financial hit of what relegation brings, then it would truly be an unjust travisty for that team. 

Fair enough if a point deduction results in the lost of a few league positions as not much more than the 'cost' than a fine (although the only teams that benefit are the two or three that leapfrog you), but to condem a team to relegation truly is a case of a punishment not suiting the crime.

Lets hope its 'football' in the end that determines who is relegated or not this season. What a stressful season for all associated with Everton. 

Yeah. Be so harsh for a team to get relegated off the back of a points punishment.

It's simply backward thinking by Masters. Mind, what can we expect when there's no actual process in place? And then the panels are pretty much admitting they're working blind with no clue to a starting point etc.

We all know it's crazy from bottom to top.