IGNORED

Arouna Kone

I like how you've attacked me personally, twice, Haf. Showing the level of poster you are mate.

There's banter and then there's personal. Cut it out.

personally? how???, what have I said that is personal? we are talking football and that is all.

Maybe I should have got my bottom lip out and got all "semi-adminish" when you mentioned ego, talent spotting etc - instead I cuttingly pointed to the hypocrisy of your comment by mentioning the mozambique second division....

Was my comment personal??? No. Did I take your initial coment personally? No,

My comment hit a nerve - that's all.

Edited by Hafnia

• 4 weeks later...

I want to punch him after that 'performance' last night. May as well have had 10 men on the pitch. He did not give a shit and strolled round pretending he was doing a bit..

I honestly would fine him for that. He's a player who isn't a great finisher but can do a good job linking play, holding up the ball etc last night was one of the laziest appearances I have seen from an Everton player, completely unacceptable and he should be dropped.

I want to punch him after that 'performance' last night. May as well have had 10 men on the pitch. He did not give a shit and strolled round pretending he was doing a bit..

I honestly would fine him for that. He's a player who isn't a great finisher but can do a good job linking play, holding up the ball etc last night was one of the laziest appearances I have seen from an Everton player, completely unacceptable and he should be dropped.

I bet there's a high chance he starts against Chelsea... :(.

I agree fully it was terrible ossie was the same second half we need Cleverley back or a new recruit for the left hand side.

I would have put Galloway on and moved baines left mid.

Kone and Ossie are shot.

I bet there's a high chance he starts against Chelsea... :(.

He must have got roasted - because he took to twitter to say he had cold legs..... clearly he got a talking to.

Has he been given a new contract? People think I favour him. I don't, I don't favour any players who think they can kid the fans and take liberties like that on the pitch. I've slated Rom for it - so why shouldn't he get slated for it.

I admired the lads work ethic and footballing ability and stuck up for him as he is a bit of an easy target, but that last night was a complete disgrace. He watched his team mates work their backsides off and came on and did that?! Nah - not having it.

He must have got roasted - because he took to twitter to say he had cold legs..... clearly he got a talking to.

Has he been given a new contract? People think I favour him. I don't, I don't favour any players who think they can kid the fans and take liberties like that on the pitch. I've slated Rom for it - so why shouldn't he get slated for it.

I admired the lads work ethic and footballing ability and stuck up for him as he is a bit of an easy target, but that last night was a complete disgrace. He watched his team mates work their backsides off and came on and did that?! Nah - not having it.

He did get a new contract, yeah. After making a certain amount of appearances it was automatic. Strangely his performances haven't been quite so good since...

Haf, he did the same thing on his last substitute appearance too (against City in the cup?). He came on and was a lazy waste of space. It annoyed the crap out of me.

He did get a new contract, yeah. After making a certain amount of appearances it was automatic. Strangely his performances haven't been quite so good since...

Haf, he did the same thing on his last substitute appearance too (against City in the cup?). He came on and was a lazy waste of space. It annoyed the crap out of me.

Saha'litus?

The infamous condition where post-new contract, a player becomes incapable of playing the sport of football, that is listed within said contract.

Saha'litus?

The infamous condition where post-new contract, a player becomes incapable of playing the sport of football, that is listed within said contract.

Nyarkissist - when a player believes they have the financial security they need and they produce lazy performance that drives a fan to try and swap shirts mid match...

He Ossie Pienaar Gibson have all got to be shipped out in the summer.

And add Lennon to that list he's been a waste of time also once we got Gerry there was no need for him.

There is a definate place for Lennon, his energy levels are very good - most definately a great option from the bench or in games where we need a hand in defence.

i don't rate him think he's a waste of 3 or 4 m.

If it was 1996 I would say £3-£4m was too much... £3-4m for a solid wide man with pace and experience is nothing.

IMO he paid for his transfer on his own with his perfromances last year - he literally pulled us away from danger with his infectious work rate and scored some vital goals.

He Ossie Pienaar Gibson have all got to be shipped out in the summer.

And add Lennon to that list he's been a waste of time also once we got Gerry there was no need for him.

I'd keep him as an option from the bench. Osman has never had that much pace, so only really his stamina dwindling atm in his old age. Think he still offers alot, always gets a decent chance, just think of yesterday's effort of that went in.

I used to think he was shit, then for a while he made me think I was wrong and he might be good, im now back to the conclusion I was right the first time.

It feels good to be right, shame hes so shit.

I have always thought he was a decent player - alot better than most on here thought and he proved that he was better than most thought.

Last night was one of the laziest displays I have seen from a player - including Roms first half against Barnsley.

So essentially the only thing that has changed for me is that he has a lazy streak i'd never seen before and its highly disappointing.

Edited by Hafnia

I have always thought he was a decent player - alot better than most on here thought and he proved that he was better than most thought.

Last night was one of the laziest displays I have seen from a player - including Roms first half against Barnsley.

So essentially the only thing that has changed for me is that he has a lazy streak i'd never seen before and its highly disappointing.

Agreed. I think a large part of his poor performances this season have been because he's been poorly managed. No excuse but might be a reason.

Agreed. I think a large part of his poor performances this season have been because he's been poorly managed. No excuse but might be a reason.

I couldn't care less if that was Lionel Messi - I won't have players walking and trotting around... it is an insult to the fans intelligence. I'd put him in the reserves for that.

I couldn't care less if that was Lionel Messi - I won't have players walking and trotting around... it is an insult to the fans intelligence. I'd put him in the reserves for that.

Again, I'm not excusing him. But there is a trend with his performances; if he's given a chance to recuperate properly he's the player we've backed and praised. If he's not he really is useless.