IGNORED

David Moyes thread

http://www.nsno.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,43119.0.html

If true, then what a complete gobshite.

I seen this on twitter last night, was supported with photos etc.

Has anyone honestly thought that David was a man of the people? - that he spent 11 years living in a semi detached house and driving a vauxhall insignia with store card debts and watches martin lewis in order to find out the cheapest energy supplier?

The man was earning £70k a week and lived in luxury, he actually believed he was doing poor old dossers Everton a favour and this is how I seen him come across for quite some time... does he actually think we are going to let him get away with the stunts he has pulled??? Yes and that is why he is such a deluded, arrogant, pompous sod.

Sun shines out of his arse apparently?

He undid all his own work in the summer. Every last bit.

Our fans were bloody patient.

The straw that broke the camels back, was definitely the ridiculously low offers for our two best players.

Suck it up bitch. You got your bag. You got the top job and you wanted to trample all over us to get it. Expect hostility MOTHA FUCKA

:guns:

Ali ali alio...

hearsay, wont judge him on it.

I haven't judged him on that... I judged solely on the fact that he has become a very rich man playing percentage football and dampening expectations - then when he gets his shot he decides to try and fleece the club that he knew more than anyone else couldn't sell their best players for less than they are worth.

I didn't expect sympathy, but I didn't appreciate him trying to take advantage and insult us into the bargain.

I've generally slated Moyes on here, but he's somewhat of a strange character. On the one hand, I've seen him (as manager of both Everton and now Man United) be fairly magnanimous in defeat and admit the other team deserved it. However, on the other, he seems to have an unwarranted ego and probably overestimates his own ability. I find this a paradox as people with delusions of grandeur tend to lack the grace to compliment opponents.

Very strange guy.

I've generally slated Moyes on here, but he's somewhat of a strange character. On the one hand, I've seen him (as manager of both Everton and now Man United) be fairly magnanimous in defeat and admit the other team deserved it. However, on the other, he seems to have an unwarranted ego and probably overestimates his own ability. I find this a paradox as people with delusions of grandeur tend to lack the grace to compliment opponents.

Very strange guy.

He can be very Jeckyl and Hyde I find. Sometime with us he would go through spells of being incredibly dour and our play would generally be rubbish and uninspiring but then he would suddenly find a personality, become visually more confident and even vibrant and we would turn up at the next game and get a result with a performance to match. You also get the complete 180 with his comments like you mention above. Its a weird one.

Lawrensen isn't gonna want to put his name to bullshit, there is something to this. Story is that Robbie savage is an in the know. He has contacts with players and I think Lawrensen has let it out.

It all makes sense, and on my behalf it's wishful thinking.

Lets see eh....

There are clear warning signs from today's loss:

1) He's lost the confidence of his players. They are barely trying. Even on the bench, Fellaini was playing games on his phone.

2) He's lost the confidence of the fans - who started leaving before the final whistle, at which point there was a definite chorus of boos.

3) He's too negative. Several times already he's talked about making it difficult for the opponents, as if they are better (which, right now, they are).

4) He's not a tactician. Bringing on Zaha today was mystifying. This is someone he has ignored and had play in the U-21s a few days ago.

These are not one-offs. Against us, why take off Rafael? Why play Kagawa so rarely and then out of position? Frankly, he's flailing in the water.

The positive out of this is that he'll be desperate for Baines, especially since Evra cost him today's game. He'll overpay for Baines and maybe give us a couple of quality younger players as part of the deal.

PS - just popped over to the Red Cafe. They've had to lock the thread entitled "Do you want Moyes out?" Apparently, there were more people online trying to write to it right now than there are Americans currently trying to access healthcare.gov.

Edited by Cornish Steve