IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

According to watched toffee, kenwright trying to get inflated price for his 1600 or so shares.  

not sure why this hasn’t stopped moshiri just sacking him.  Probably huge nda being drawn up too. I wonder if bill leaving would enable other previous ndas to speak out? 

NDAs will be with the company/employer so would've been signed with Everton FC.

there's so many rumours on twitter. Hard to know what's true and who is responsible for the delay.

what we do know is that they've collectively dragged us to a new low and made us more of a joke than we were before.

Even a few lines like “The situation around Bill Kenwrights future and the new board members has not yet been resolved, and announcement will be made in due course.” Job done and everyone shuts up for a few days and gives them breathing space to sort it out. 

Im pretty sure the new board members are waiting for Bill to have cleared out. I’m also pretty sure Bill is dragging his heels, of all the people that really need to sign and NDA it’s him, he knows where the money has come from and could be leveraging that info to get a bigger pay off. 

2 hours ago, Matt said:

What are you going to do when Bill is gone? Pickfords improved so he's off the table (for now), Lukaku isn't here anymore, Maupay either will be sold or wont play...

I'm gonna guess Onana. I think he'll be your new chew toy.

Hopefully nothing Matt.  I’d love to have a chairman who doesn’t put more energy into his PR con than he does acting with aptitude and integrity. 

I’d love to have a striker who doesn’t shit the bed in games that mean something and doesn’t spend international duty acting as an agent for his next transfer whilst telling the manager how to play. 

id love Pickford to continue to look like the goalkeeper he can be rather than someone who loses his head.

I’d love to not have to be right on above subjects much to the horror of fellow fans who seem to think we should be grateful that our chairman was a big blue and Lukaku was doing us a favour playing for us despite us being the only premier league club he’s succeeded at without being a super sub. 

Onana? If he shows low levels of application then he could be. After all, it seems to be my bug bear. 

feeling grumpy again? 

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

Hopefully nothing Matt.  I’d love to have a chairman who doesn’t put more energy into his PR con than he does acting with aptitude and integrity. 

I’d love to have a striker who doesn’t shit the bed in games that mean something and doesn’t spend international duty acting as an agent for his next transfer whilst telling the manager how to play. 

id love Pickford to continue to look like the goalkeeper he can be rather than someone who loses his head.

I’d love to not have to be right on above subjects much to the horror of fellow fans who seem to think we should be grateful that our chairman was a big blue and Lukaku was doing us a favour playing for us despite us being the only premier league club he’s succeeded at without being a super sub. 

Onana? If he shows low levels of application then he could be. After all, it seems to be my bug bear. 

feeling grumpy again? 

Was just teasing mate. You just always need someone to go after :lol:

18 minutes ago, Matt said:

Was just teasing mate. You just always need someone to go after :lol:

Passion.  the last time I was in love with the Everton side - in terms of thinking “our first 11 is a great bunch of lads” was probably the Howard, baines, arteta, Cahill, carsley, era.   Since then we’ve always seemed to have a few bad eggs, whether intentional or not. 

2 hours ago, Tonsta said:

Just read an article that popped up on my phone suggesting bungalow bill is hanging on to protect Dyche, as the owner wants to sack him, is there no end to this mans desperation, and his shit propaganda machine. 

It’s Bill Kenwright 101,  absolutely astounding. 

So we are led to believe that the owner does as he pleases and Bill doesn’t get involved, yet kenwright needs to stay on to protect Dyche?

just get gone. We will deal with moshiri next if we need to. 

We literally do not know what is going on. All of the possibilities seem utterly ridiculous.

- Moshri wants bill to stay

- bill won't leave cos of agreement with shares

- Moshri is gonna sack dyche

- Moshri doesn't want bill to stay but is so weak of a leader that he can't fire him 

- waiting for MSP deal to conclude so the announcement is for a new board plus investment plus bill leaving. 

All of the above have very easy rebuttals.

im just not going to speculate anymore. We are a freakin' joke.  

I think Bill still being around is something to do with the investment. I don't know how it all works, probably some legal shenanigans that means he has to be here 'on paper' until xyz is done.

Like everyone else has said though, for the club to put a 48hour window on an update and not even whisper a follow up really does feel like someone is trying to piss the fan base off.

And, even further, as others have said, it shows how deeply bad this club is being run.

The unfortunate thing is that it, in my opinion, shows that we can't trust any of the decisions being made...New board members, financing, stadium ownership/financing, recruitment etc...as its the same person/people.

I genuinely worry about the club just now, and going forward. 

It’s a sideshow we could do without.

We should be focusing on strengthening the squad and cutting some deadwood. In the hope of mediocre mid-table this coming season, which I would settle for and not having to sit through another final game of the season when we just avoided the drop. That was scary.

22 hours ago, Goodison Glory said:

If that's the case then it means that it is all spin, a false representation to paint Bill in a good light.

.........which would mean we still don't know what's going on 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

So nothing to see here....move along everyone. 

Unfortunately bill has a crew of journos, if you know who they are then you can follow the agenda.

maddocks, Emily bishops son Ollie holt, king (prennos mate), Karen Brady, okeefe,

10 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Unfortunately bill has a crew of journos, if you know who they are then you can follow the agenda.

maddocks, Emily bishops son Ollie holt, king (prennos mate), Karen Brady, okeefe,

I know I'll regret this, but... Based on what evidence? Or is it all Dothraki and "known"?

38 minutes ago, Matt said:

I know I'll regret this, but... Based on what evidence? Or is it all Dothraki and "known"?

the Ian Ross emails that led to him walking back in 2011.  

I recall at the time people disputed the authenticity of them. Where he called the club a kindergarten and detailed propaganda outlets like Andy gray, Tim Cahill, and several media journos specifically the daily Mail.