IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry to bring this up as this isn't really a thread about our board but the are really taking the piss though. So much lies have been told over the years that I just can't be arsed getting angry any more. They have literally invested bugger all into our club and that's the truth about it. For some reason they get away with it and if we are to progress as a club they need to move on first and foremost.

Soo.. WBA chairman says the club has all but been sold for 150 million pounds.

What makes WBA a better proposition than Everton? I'd be interested to hear.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/football/premierleague/article4487519.ece

They are for sale on the public market we are not. Simple as that. Not sure why the fans think we are for sale. If someone came in and offered double the money the club is worth I'm sure they would sell, but with the new TV deal the owners are making loads of cash, why would they sell? We are not for sale mate, simple as that. At point we might have been but not anymore.

Also one massive thing they have over us is 0 debt. Very easy to purchase when there's nothing outstanding.

Edited by markjazzbassist

They are for sale on the public market we are not. Simple as that. Not sure why the fans think we are for sale. If someone came in and offered double the money the club is worth I'm sure they would sell, but with the new TV deal the owners are making loads of cash, why would they sell? We are not for sale mate, simple as that. At point we might have been but not anymore.

Also one massive thing they have over us is 0 debt. Very easy to purchase when there's nothing outstanding.

Apparently kenwright is looking 24/7 for a buyer.

Apparently kenwright is looking 24/7 for a buyer.

Lol. Haf both you and I and many others know that is a ruse. He might have been looking previously but once the TV deal was agreed they simply have no need. The debts will be paid off, they can fill their pockets and the club will stay afloat by decent managers who keep us up to continue the TV money. They do little work and effort and are printing money. Why would they sell? The only way that happens is the fans start revolting or a buyer offers well over the odds in a deal too good to be true.

We have about 50 million which is easily serviced by now that revenue is already about 120 million and will be closer to 200 million in a few years time (when the next contract starts).

He wants someone else to pay for his hobby basically. Sounds like our football club all over under this board tbh.

his ego has ruined the opportunities missed by the club.

But.... He's a blue and hes not mandaric

Edited by Hafnia

• 2 weeks later...

https://twitter.com/Everton/status/622002786641805312

Anyone get the impression that this is in light of the hammering the Kitbag deal has been getting?

One fucking pop up merc shop can't undo people's opinion on what is ultimately, a disaster of a deal.

Yes and amen. The funny thing is that now that kitbag have shown this can be done, it shows just how little they've supported us. Could have had this at all the Europa matches.

Anyone get the impression that this is in light of the hammering the Kitbag deal has been getting?

One fucking pop up merc shop can't undo people's opinion on what is ultimately, a disaster of a deal.

Goes to show the complete lack of intensity at a level that has been slapdash for years.

He's just very defensive and its tiring now. I wish the bloke well and hope he gets to full health but I am not buying this "poor me - getting all this grief off fans"

We've missed opportunity after opportunity in the richest period in football history and we are way down the pecking order. Will we get a super rich buyer? I doubt it, would love for it to happen.

He's just very defensive and its tiring now. I wish the bloke well and hope he gets to full health but I am not buying this "poor me - getting all this grief off fans"

We've missed opportunity after opportunity in the richest period in football history and we are way down the pecking order. Will we get a super rich buyer? I doubt it, would love for it to happen.

I fully agree that it's tiring to hear the same thing over and over again. Bang on.

What is going to be the straw that breaks the camels back?

That picture of our merchandise stall next to Arsenal's in Singapore is the worst but spells out exactly how irrelevant we are becoming.

I read this morning of Liverpool chasing Isco while we are desperately try and keep hold of a 21 year old defender.

Something is going to have to force a change at Everton. Protests haven't worked. Is relegation the only thing that is going to stir some action?

I entirely convinced I could run the club better than Kenwright and could sell it within 18 months.

Depressed. Where is the light at the end of the tunnel?