IGNORED

Saido Berahino

how is he proven? People keep telling me is a good striker but 36 goals in 121 games over 5 seasons. That's crap, especially when you factor in 20 of those 36 were in 1 season.

Hes another "young English talent" that the media blew up when in reality he's a sulking, disruptive benchwarmer at best

Your words are pure poetry to my ears. Preach!

I thought you was just about to say "just like us" not "which we dont"!

not sure which side you watch aiden because I see a team that plays through the middle or fullbacks each week. every team tries a long ball (even Pep's) once in a while, doesn't make them a hoofball team for trying a couple time. your hate of koeman is clouding your judgement.

not sure which side you watch aiden because I see a team that plays through the middle or fullbacks each week. every team tries a long ball (even Pep's) once in a while, doesn't make them a hoofball team for trying a couple time. your hate of koeman is clouding your judgement.

I see a striker that has the 3rd lowest pass percentage in the league. Because he is isolated.

I see a striker that has the 3rd lowest pass percentage in the league. Because he is isolated.

If his pass percentage was low due to being isolated then you would expect him to have a high average pass length.... he doesn't. He has the lowest average pass length in the team.

The harsh reality is that he isn't tidy enough in close quarters - this is when you see him lose the ball quite often.

he's been with 1 team his whole career starting with West Brom academy as a youngster, how is he a mercenary?

He's wanted away for 4 transfer windows. Threw his dummy out of his pram on Twitter. It's very obvious he doesn't care about Weat Brom after they've nurtured him.

Edited by MC11

He's wanted away for 4 transfer windows. Threw his dummy out of his pram on Twitter. It's very obvious he doesn't care about Weat Brom after they've nurtured him.

I wanted want to play for that club either. they've been cash strapped and skint for years and hired Tony "Anti-Football" Pulis as their manager. Doesn't make him a mercenary wanting to leave the 1 club he's played for.

Loic Remy, sure he's bounced around a lot and it always seemed money was the motivation. Can't say the same here.

Wanting to play for a better club doesn't make you a mercenary. Is Lukaku a mercenary because he has ambitions of CL football and has said he may have to leave Everton to find it? Not at all.

He has been disruptive, badly advised, stupid on social media.

He has also been a very good footballer, who does have some talent in there.

People can alter their behaviour with the right treatment, the phrase change or be changed comes to mind for me. He has talent with the ball at his feet and his best years should still be ahead of him.

Also, with us having Lukaku and only playing one striker most of the time, not many other strikers of quality will want to come to Everton knowing they will be sat on the bench.

If his pass percentage was low due to being isolated then you would expect him to have a high average pass length.... he doesn't. He has the lowest average pass length in the team.

The harsh reality is that he isn't tidy enough in close quarters - this is when you see him lose the ball quite often.

Where are you getting his average pass length from haf? Not been in tune with the Lukaku thread I tend not to get too involved with it. Edited by AidanLewis

He has been disruptive, badly advised, stupid on social media.

He has also been a very good footballer, who does have some talent in there.

People can alter their behaviour with the right treatment, the phrase change or be changed comes to mind for me. He has talent with the ball at his feet and his best years should still be ahead of him.

Also, with us having Lukaku and only playing one striker most of the time, not many other strikers of quality will want to come to Everton knowing they will be sat on the bench.

You're talking too much sense for my liking. Stop clogging up threads with such well thought out and straight forward words!

As much as I don't really like him, at the prices touted I would rather go with Berahino than the Algerian fella. It might be worth a punt on him as even if it didn't work out we would probably still get our money back.

I think it speaks volumes that the lad can't be arsed getting fit to score the goals that a big club might want him. Just looks like a player who wants to piss it against the wall. That saying, if hogan at Brentford is worth £15 mill plus then someone might wanna gamble on said for a cheap amount hoping he will turn it around

• 2 weeks later...