IGNORED

Steven Naismith

He's having a medical at Norwich according to SSN.

Good luck to him. Think he'll do fantastic there personally.

For any Norwich fan that may be trawling this site, just know that he's a limited footballer but an incredible person. His attitude to life, to family and the under-privileged is second to none. A brilliant personality to have in a dressing room and a great role model for younger kids. He's a terror on the pitch and although he's technically lacking, he'll make up for it in effort and commitment (and his finishing is sublime).

A better person than a player but sometimes, they're usually, harder to find.

Edited by Lowensda

He's having a medical at Norwich according to SSN.

NAISMITH TO HAVE NORWICH MEDICAL
It is our understanding that Steven Naismith is set to have a medical at Norwich today, ahead of an £8.5m move from Everton.
If all goes to plan it's a deal that could go through today.

Feel quite sad at the thought of him leaving.

Very sad to see him leave. As mentioned above, a better bloke than player, and in saying that Norwhich will get a lot from him on the field.

Will never forget him laughing and pointing right at Tomkin's enraged face after he took that pathetic dive. One of the funniest things I've seen on a football field.

Very sad to see him leave. As mentioned above, a better bloke than player, and in saying that Norwhich will get a lot from him on the field.

Will never forget him laughing and pointing right at Tomkin's enraged face after he took that pathetic dive. One of the funniest things I've seen on a football field.

I recall him giving Rom what for on the pitch (at a time when Rom was driving me insane with his "half hearted running") - Nais didn't care that Rom was chief striker and multi million pound talent... he told him straight and you could see Rom looking at him with bemusement.

That's what we need more of in our team - strong characters, simple as that.