IGNORED

Steven Naismith

It makes perfect sense if he's replaced. If he's not then it's a stupid decision to sell him.

It depends who we replace him with.

Naismith has a proven track record of scoring important goals in the Premiership and we would definitely miss that. Also selling him to one of our closest rivals like Norwich sounds like a bad idea to me

It depends who we replace him with.

Naismith has a proven track record of scoring important goals in the Premiership and we would definitely miss that. Also selling him to one of our closest rivals like Norwich sounds like a bad idea to me

I do agree and Martinez has a hard job if he does sell him. My overriding thought, though, is that Martinez simply won't sign a replacement at all and that would probably see me explode.

I get the I inalogy but it's not true in this case. When a sloth goes past ossie he is done. He offers nothing defensively . He should be nowhere near the team

Doing some more "agree to disagree" now, if I have to do any more I'll kick the cat (if I had one).

Thing is as we enter the 2nd half of the season and in both cups, do you want the only back up to Lukaku to be Kone ! if we don't get a striker, that's the frightening thought.

i get your point but RM never plays him. What's the use in having a second striker if they are never played? i'd rather him sold and RM get someone he wants and will play for Cup matches and the like. Leandro doesn't seem ready yet so maybe a young spainiard or frenchman.

i get your point but RM never plays him. What's the use in having a second striker if they are never played? i'd rather him sold and RM get someone he wants and will play for Cup matches and the like. Leandro doesn't seem ready yet so maybe a young spainiard or frenchman.

Yes it is a strange one, not playing him, must see things in training !

classic everton. 7m for a bench player who never sees time and we'll keep him and run that value down to 4m by summer. bravo.

saying the Everton board have rejected a £7m bid, with others suggesting that despite angling for a move the player may now decide to stay at Goodison Park until the summer.

It's a bullshit article, covering its tracks.