IGNORED

Southampton vs Everton

shiva

well... something has to change. Own goals happen, cant really fault either Alcaraz or Coleman, its just shitty luck

Gerry has been in Clynes back pocket all game, he needs to switch to the right and Barkley needs to go off, because he has done fuck all. The rest... meh.

We're only second best because we cant be rated 7th or 8th best, utter shite for the most part and toothless... again.

Barry and McCarthy look tired. They're the 2 who have been rotated the least this season and it shows. Same goes for lukaku tbh, he's done sweet fuck all.

And once again, I really don't see the hype over Gerry. Stones looks like the only one out there who knows how to play football! Feel sorry for him.

Wtf are you on about... Scapegoat or what

Don't be a silly boy.

If you think he's playing ok then fair enough, that's your educated opinion.

Mine is that he's playing badly.

Did you see the second goal. Both Coleman and Stones at fault.

Did you see him turn three times after ten minites then pass to a player under pressure that then possession.

What about hitting it into his own face and then luckily it dropping at his feet?

Not saying the game is his fault just that I recognise he's having a bad day.

Guest rusty747

If ever Roberto was going to work some half time magic, it really should be right now. An early goal back and the whole context of the game changes. We are Everton. We might be playing shite but we sure as hell won't give up.

Awful display, time for a rant at half time.

Barkley has been quite useless since he's believed all the hype. He plays as a second striker, because he does not defend and does not try, but he is as useless offensively.

I may add that it looks like our team is used to be younger and play with swagger, but this Southampton has also young players and they play well too. They didn't know how to react to that. I am missing the attitude of a captain in the pitch, they look disconnected and, more worryingly, uninterested.

Gareth Barry is not in his best form of the season.

Guest blueboy122

Shut it you prick your a fucking cockney. Shouldn't even have an opinion.

You really are a clown mate.

Someone ban him ANC get him to another forum he doesn't fit in here he is a keyboard warrior and certainly not a thinking Evertonian.

You really are a clown mate.

Someone ban him ANC get him to another forum he doesn't fit in here he is a keyboard warrior and certainly not a thi

Ban me. Not arsed!!!!! Give my opinion and get abuse hurled back. If it's negative then it shouldn't be aloud on the forum. Thatd the way it is on this site.

Gerry is garbage, same move EVERY f'ING time. clyne has blocked every shot he's taken. take him off please, i'm so tired of his hype.

stones was a fault for the second goal, with a shoddy header, alcaraz for the 1st. all the stones fanboys show yourselves, cause i've been wanting jags back all along, he's good but still young.

what happened to barkley's creativity? all he does now is one touch passes, we need him ON THE BALL.

Lukaku touch of a gorilla, can't play back to back games.

Naisy's injured, hardly his hard working best.

seamus is getting beaten every time by luke shaw.

no idea guys, seems we are just not as good. mcgeady and osman and whoever don't inspire me today, the hole is too big already.