IGNORED

Aaron Lennon

side note: we must have one hell of a dressing room. this guy wanted nothing to do with us when he joined and now he can go anywhere (and likely could go elsewhere in the prem) and has said he only wants to go to us and will NOT PLAY for a year to do so. hell of a compliment, RM's endless positivity does have it's advantages as well.

I've always said I'd have him back here at the right price we know what he offers and he fits in well and it's great to know he really wants to come back here which is a rarity these days

Anything around £5m and we'd be silly not to have him back considering you pay more for a league one player these days

No stain on Lennon but I'll be as pissed off as anyone though if he's the only player we bring in

Personally I will be made up to get him. He is the type of player we needed against spurs - an energiser.

That aside the board can get to fuck, we read arguments about this that and all the other in terms of their best intentions. The only money we spend is money we get from player sales.

We've freed up the money for cleverley by releasing Distin, a few million for Gerry and he gets alcaraz wages plus a few Bob more.

It's all a load of shite and when the accounts are released it will be a load of spin.

I like a good conspiracy and the stories leaked about yarmelenko and Coleman going feel like a convenient story to pass a few days of the window. I will bet we get Lennon and that's it. We will have roberto saying how we should be proud etc etc that we have kept stones. We should don't get me wrong but fuck me lets go for it Jesus !

side note: we must have one hell of a dressing room. this guy wanted nothing to do with us when he joined and now he can go anywhere (and likely could go elsewhere in the prem) and has said he only wants to go to us and will NOT PLAY for a year to do so. hell of a compliment, RM's endless positivity does have it's advantages as well.

Did he? Don't remember that, all I remember was him running around causing mayhem, getting assists and working his arse off!

Did he? Don't remember that, all I remember was him running around causing mayhem, getting assists and working his arse off!

Yeah don't you remember his photo shoot and interview. He looked like he was above us and didn't give a shit. His interview was more of the same. Read back and you'll see we all were like he doesn't really want to be here but Everton will touch him and he will want to stay. True enough.

Yeah don't you remember his photo shoot and interview. He looked like he was above us and didn't give a shit. His interview was more of the same. Read back and you'll see we all were like he doesn't really want to be here but Everton will touch him and he will want to stay. True enough.

I do remember, and although he looked miserable, I think that was just his photo face.

If we pay 9 mil for him I'll be even mpre furious than if he's the only one in. We aren't desperate for him we should try for a loan but pay his wages then get him for free next season.

Spurs will at least fsave his wages all this season. If they don't agree then they are stuck with him and have to pay him all year on top wages for not playing.

We should not pay money for this lad.