IGNORED

Lukaku

I think he'd be shit at Arsenal, he has to have space to run into as his first touch is terrible. Everyone plays so deep against Arsenal and as we saw last season that doesn't bring the best out of Rom.

Wenger has a habit of going after the wrong type of player. He's done the same by trying to sign Vardy - he's not compatible with the way they play either.

I think he'd be shit at Arsenal, he has to have space to run into as his first touch is terrible. Everyone plays so deep against Arsenal and as we saw last season that doesn't bring the best out of Rom.

This for me and agree with the Martial shout he'd thrive there

Wenger has a habit of going after the wrong type of player. He's done the same by trying to sign Vardy - he's not compatible with the way they play either.

Exactly what I thought with Vardy. Would be an absolute flop at Arsenal. He's made a good decision to stay at Leicester, the only "big" club I could see him at would be Man United, under Moriniho anyway.

Great news if true. Sounds like moshiri told him you can keep the whole squad and Ronny is doing so. Add in the buys and I think we could have a solid team this campaign.

At the bottom of that article it says that Efc will sell Stones but have told City it will cost them £50m.

Great news if true. Sounds like moshiri told him you can keep the whole squad and Ronny is doing so. Add in the buys and I think we could have a solid team this campaign.

Keeping a toxic element is not akin to having a solid squad.

For me there is no going back. He's took the piss. Just in case anyone has forgotten he started making these sounds months ago when we were not safe from relegation, when we were still in two cups.

This lad can not shut his mouth. He has his dad piping up, his agent and it seems his brother despite having naff all experience was telling the world that bale is better than hazard. Fookin idiots the lot of them.

Get shut.

Keeping a toxic element is not akin to having a solid squad.

For me there is no going back. He's took the piss. Just in case anyone has forgotten he started making these sounds months ago when we were not safe from relegation, when we were still in two cups.

This lad can not shut his mouth. He has his dad piping up, his agent and it seems his brother despite having naff all experience was telling the world that bale is better than hazard. Fookin idiots the lot of them.

Get shut.

He's only toxic to you Haf and other fans. I haven't heard any players speak ill of him. As long as he keeps scoring I doubt they will either.

Plus Ronny doesn't take no shit from nobody. Rom knows that and will behave I believe.