IGNORED

Chelsea (Home)

markjazzbassist

Can see them being proper snide's, after the whole Stones incident and they'll get a bad reception anyway so their backs will be up.

Marriner reffing, he'll let them get away with murder.

Can see Costa (if playing) being a serious bell-wod and others getting nasty.

We'll lose a player to injury and get unfairly treated with the dishing of discipline.

Everton 0 - 2 Chelsea.

Can see them being proper snide's, after the whole Stones incident and they'll get a bad reception anyway so their backs will be up.

Marriner reffing, he'll let them get away with murder.

Can see Costa (if playing) being a serious bell-wod and others getting nasty.

We'll lose a player to injury and get unfairly treated with the dishing of discipline.

Everton 0 - 2 Chelsea.

So your quietly confident then.

It really would be insane but with Martinez it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

Mori could be starting at LB too. That's got disaster written all over it.

It really would be insane but with Martinez it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

yes i see this match as either a complete disaster or some sort of beautiful fluke win, i don't see a grind it out draw. either we win or lose big, your move RM

I hope we go out and absolutely maul them. This whole Stones saga has rocketed the plastics up to my most hated fans.

If ever there were a game I would again fly across the world to get to Goodison for it'd be this one. I felt the same about the time Moyes and United came back to Goodison in Martinez' first season, and we wiped the floor with them that day. You scousers best have the ground bouncing that day! I reckon I'll wake my whole street at 3.30am when I roar at Mirallas double footing Terry at 3-0 up :rofl:

Was just thinking this a minute ago and popped over here. With the Money Can't be me Stones song and the poor Chelsea form to this point, this has the potential to be a massively fun match. It's Wednesday night and I can't wait. Come on you blues! To be at Goodison on Saturday = sublime.

I saw that about Mori. Crossing my fingers that it seems that bit is more speculative as Martinez didn't out and out say anything about him getting game time against Chelsea. Still though, Galloway dealing with Chelsea's attack doesn't inspire me much more.

Nothing could be worse than Galloway/Kone starting down the left.

Starting Mori wouldn't bother me in the slightest. Debut at Goodison I think the lad would have a stormer !

I hope we have a go at Chelsea and have at least 1 natural winger starting although would love to see 2.

My line up would be:

................Howard...............

Coleman..Jags..Stones..Mori

Lennon..McCarthy..Barry..Mirallas

.................Barkley..........

..................Rom............

Nothing could be worse than Galloway/Kone starting down the left.

Starting Mori wouldn't bother me in the slightest. Debut at Goodison I think the lad would have a stormer !

I hope we have a go at Chelsea and have at least 1 natural winger starting although would love to see 2.

My line up would be:

................Howard...............

Coleman..Jags..Stones..Mori

Lennon..McCarthy..Barry..Mirallas

.................Barkley..........

..................Rom............

Don't think we will see it but still a good line up.

I'm not usually a fan of 3 at the back but I think given our current circumstances I would try it.

Howard

Jags. Stones. Mori.

McCarthy. Barry.

Kone. Besic. Barkley. Mirallas.

Lukaku.

Don't think we will see it but still a good line up.

I'm not usually a fan of 3 at the back but I think given our current circumstances I would try it.

Howard

Jags. Stones. Mori.

McCarthy. Barry.

Kone. Besic. Barkley. Mirallas.

Lukaku.

oooooh 3 at the back !!!! We are a circus act at times with 4 and 2 in front so a big no from me.

Courtois set to miss this game with injury according to the papers. Begovic isn't much of a downgrade though.

Kinda disagree that Begovic isn't much of a downgrade. Courtois is world class and should be in the top 3 keepers in the world each year throughout his career. Begovic is arguably a barely above average premier league starter.

Hard to predict the line-up for this one following our couple of last minute signings and the international break. Hope we go at Ivanovic with Del & Mirallas switching wings. I'd also argue that Kone deserves to start up front on his own based on form, with a fired up Lukaku to be unleashed off the bench, though that could be a bit too risky a move against what should be a very motivated Chelsea.