IGNORED

Chelsea (Home)

markjazzbassist

Don't want to type much since I'm exhausted, pulled an all nighter to watch the game but oh has it been so freaking worth it. So many great players today, Barry, Stones, Barkley played brilliantly. And of course the man of the hour, Steven freaking Naismith and to think, I'm of the camp of wanting him sold to Norwich (if the rumoured fee/bid were true). Now I get to go to sleep peacefully but I'm going to absolutely enjoy my weekend now. Let's build on this success! COYB!!!

Loved that victory. Naisy wow. Ross what a performance, 2 assists and when he drives the ball and passes, just what a player Ross is.

Loved Barry stones and and Coleman as well. Mori looked real nice in his cameo, great with the ball at his feet and got damn! He jumps so high! He was a foot higher for all the headers than the next man.

Everyone put in a shift. Great job Everton!

Side note, and I've noticed this for awhile now. Who are the two gentlemen clad in black that stand on both sides of the entrance when the team come onto the field? They look like bouncers, and the tall, bald one looks like Big Duncs brother or something. Anybody? Quite the contrast when you see the Emirate ladies who greet the teams onto the field at Arsenal.

This is what can happen when we don't play tip tap football across the half way line.Sure we did it a few times today but it was quicker and the players were always looking forward.

We've always known we had the kind of players who could do this, surely we're never going back to that crap!

All players excellent today.

Can't see many teams beating us if we play like this.

Really impressed with Galloway playing in this league with little experience at a high level and out of position is impressive definitely got another gem on our hands

Great game a nervous wreck for the most part until Naisy got his third all of the lads deserve a massive pat on the for today a proper team performance