IGNORED

West Bromwich Albion (Away)

markjazzbassist

Great we won but v.unimpressive

Shat myself every time they attacked

First half - agree

Second half - totally disagree - great spirit easy to give up away from home. I'm really impressed with that and Martinez needs to take some credit. Geri is a must from now on (except for a 4 on 1!)

My word! What the hell!

At 2 down, I turned to my step son (WBA fan!) and said 'Game Over'. The way we were playing and the way a typical Pulis team will protect such a lead, I couldn't see a way back. Never in a million years.

No idea what happened. The game opens up...that seems to play into our hands.

Fair play to Lukaku. Did next to fuck all, but then turned it on when needed.

Only thing I'd say is that there seems to be a hardcore set of fans that are just waiting to jump on Martinez back. Be it over subs, comments, interviews, team selections, transfers, tactics...the list goes on. Give the guy a break.

Good win.

Fuck me i won £132 on that shite both teams to score us to win £22 from my winnings from the chelski game, fuck me I've won my first 2 bets with us now WTF!? I actually turned off at 1-0 thought both teams were shit but fair play blueboys n bravo cos Lukaka was absolutely shiiiite when i turned it off sounds like Kone made a difference who'd think those words would ever appear in that order, now let's twat those dirty reds on Sunday!!! I'm putting a ton on 3-2 cooooome on

Edited by drs08

Only thing I'd say is that there seems to be a hardcore set of fans that are just waiting to jump on Martinez back. Be it over subs, comments, interviews, team selections, transfers, tactics...the list goes on. Give the guy a break

Probably got a lot to do with the shit he served up last season, some of the football/tactics were so bad it will take longer than this for some to forget.

He seems to have learned his lesson, no more tip tap crap !

Still recovering from this thrilling victory. What a win. And deserved. What a wonderful second half.

Same here, a little delighted Deulofeu didn't get MOTM so that Barca won't get to see that in the newspapers (someone was probably watching Del boy deliver a stellar performance). I'm also happy that people up top gave Galloway some love, it would have been easy to just wrap our heads around how well our forward players played in the 2nd half but Galloway was probably our best defender on the pitch today. Proud of the boys in blue today