IGNORED

Chelsea (Away)

markjazzbassist

Patience has ran out now and this is the first time I've said it but RM must go, we physically can't hold on to a lead as a football club. The amount of draws we have in comparison to the individuals we have in our squad isn't proportionate. The foundations have been laid, let's see who else can take us forward. Irrelevant it's Chelsea away, everton losing leads this season has happened more than I've ever seen at any club in my lifetime.

Patience has ran out now and this is the first time I've said it but RM must go, we physically can't hold on to a lead as a football club. The amount of draws we have in comparison to the individuals we have in our squad isn't proportionate. The foundations have been laid, let's see who else can take us forward. Irrelevant it's Chelsea away, everton losing leads this season has happened more than I've ever seen at any club in my lifetime.

Spot on.

Really??? I actually think you look for any opportunity to slate Martinez. Bit sad really.

Referee gave then a draw.

No I haven't slated Martinez today as I really liked the line up. I will give Martinez the chance to get us to a cup final and if not......I will then start on him again.

I used the word useless as in can we fuck hold on to a lead.

I've been positive about our play and was convinced we could climb the table until today... the result of this match has just shown me that we are doomed to always come close but never finish... we could have and should have won but we just can't manage it... game over for us lads we may just make the top half of the table

Guest rusty747

Lots of bad decisions and bad luck but if we were more professional and knew how to see a game out we wouldn't let situations develop that needed the linesman to put his flag up or the ref to blow his whistle.

Yes, the officials dropped a bollock but that doesn't excuse extremely poor game management by Everton - again!

The time played is irrelevant. It clearly states a "minimum". Where it came from.... Probably Oviedo getting stretched off amongst other things.

Their third goal was clearly offside but doesn't at all take away from the fact we were 2-0 up.

Mate, the ref played way over time. The throw in should have been the game. Both ref and linesman should be made to answer for the decisions.

Some fans have no fucking clue. Any chance to criticise the club.

A lucky deflection.

An offside goal,

That was past time.

Managers fault!

Oh ye, and away to the champions.

11 draws this year and one of the highest scoring team? Definitely not the managers fault. He's doing his job if you like us sitting in the bottom half of the table. Oh wait, we were here at this time last year too. Yeah, blame it on a bad call and offsides.

Some fans have no fucking clue. Any chance to criticise the club.

A lucky deflection.

An offside goal,

That was past time.

Managers fault!

Oh ye, and away to the champions.

It's not about one result though, is it? It's about Bournemouth, Norwich, Leicester, Stoke, it's about one win in two months, it's about not being able to do the basics at the back, it's about being 11th in the table with a squad that has every fan more excited than we can remember. It's about this being Everton Football Club and this, right now, not being good enough.

Martinez has us playing some good stuff up top but we are so unorganised under pressure. It's literally Everyman for himself defending... No structure nothing! It will always be the same under him.

Hey don't dis Martinez you will get called a bit sad.

People forget this man conceded a shit load of goals with Wigan and his belief in defending is that of Unicorns and hobbits. Just saying.