IGNORED

Now Martinez has gone, who should get the nod...

Lowensda

Watford and Man Utd have acted quickly and decisively to replace their managers. We are now the only managerless ckub in the Prem, while the media is full of which of our players are leaving. I hate the way we do business, I really do.

Watford and Man Utd have acted quickly and decisively to replace their managers. We are now the only managerless ckub in the Prem, while the media is full of which of our players are leaving. I hate the way we do business, I really do.

Both managers they've hired were out of work. Maybe the one we want is already in a job and we're having to negotiate.

We have a lot of holes to fill in the squad and need a manager within the next week or so IMO. There is a rush, not that I just want anyone appointed but surly it's negotiations taking time, spend a few more quid on getting someone in early to iron out the creases and bring some players in with plenty of time to think about it and some scouts at the euros!

Difference being that both those clubs knew they were replacing mangers a long time before we did.

If he isn't we get rid... That's my philosophy - no more anchoring ourselves to a manager. It's a results business, time for Everton to get with it.

Fair point but I would like to make as sure as possible we get the right man in the first place. Unfortunately it is not really that easy with no games to judge the squad on. Good luck to whoever gets dropped into the hot seat.

I'm not overly convinced on De Boer I really don't like the comparisons to Martinez we've had two tactically rigid managers who had no plan B so I'm not keen on having another who seems that way out

Pellegrini would still be my realistic first choice

I'm not overly convinced on De Boer I really don't like the comparisons to Martinez we've had two tactically rigid managers who had no plan B so I'm not keen on having another who seems that way out

Pellegrini would still be my realistic first choice

I think pellegrini is more Martinez than de boer to be honest.

De boer is a winner... I think he's the right gamble. Let's be honest I think that's what we are in. Management is that. It's finding the right fit.

I'm only going off what I've read and they will know his management style better than most of us and the robotic tag is worrying

I get the point on Pellegrini age wise but some of the most successful managers in the game have hardly been spring chickens his age is irrelevant he's a manager and his hunger can't be gauged on that

I'm not sure How you can call De Boer a winner yet denounce Pellegrini who trumps him in most area's on paper and I'd say he's far from Martinez like he plays a totally different game