IGNORED

Now Martinez has gone, who should get the nod...

Lowensda

Celtic and Ronny Deila are parting ways end of season, I think we can rule out Moyes coming back. He'll retire there.

I hope so.

Its bad enough fans hoping that Lukaku would be good enough to offer us another year out of the 3 he is contracted for despite being in the media pimping himself out. Its another wanting a manager back who's only real tick on his C.V is getting rid of deadwood at Everton and getting us in top 10 finishes - yet in his new role he decided to offer disgustingly low offers for 2 keys players whilst insulting us into the bargain...

we are better than that

I hope so.

Its bad enough fans hoping that Lukaku would be good enough to offer us another year out of the 3 he is contracted for despite being in the media pimping himself out. Its another wanting a manager back who's only real tick on his C.V is getting rid of deadwood at Everton and getting us in top 10 finishes - yet in his new role he decided to offer disgustingly low offers for 2 keys players whilst insulting us into the bargain...

we are better than that

Do you purposely mention Lukaku in every thread to wind people up? (not having a dig, I agree with what you're saying about Moyes, just curious).

I hope so.

we are better than that

What a load of shit that is.

He finished 4th in the league. Got us into Europe on numerous occasions and an FA Cup Final. Hardly just top 10 finishes.

Plonker.

What a load of shit that is.

He finished 4th in the league. Got us into Europe on numerous occasions and an FA Cup Final. Hardly just top 10 finishes.

Plonker.

As I said top 10 finishes bar a 17th and an 11th or 10th. He got us to an FA Cup Final??? So fookin what... he choked in that like he did in most big games. Merge the words fa cup semi and Derby game and I give you "complete bottle job" right there.

I like managers who win trophies like joe Royle or kendall who did it with far less seasons than Moyes.

Edited by Hafnia

Take that gobshite graeme jones with him too.

Yes Mori should have got a red, his head had gone. He clearly actually cares... he grabbed the badge, beat his chest and was on his way down the tunnel. Did Jones try his hard man audition in front of the cameras for any particular purpose?

Fucking nob head.

Yep saw that and totally agree. Jones is a fucking prick. hope he goes tonight too.

Take that gobshite graeme jones with him too.

Yes Mori should have got a red, his head had gone. He clearly actually cares... he grabbed the badge, beat his chest and was on his way down the tunnel. Did Jones try his hard man audition in front of the cameras for any particular purpose?

Fucking nob head.

If I was Mori I would have twatted the prick.

Does he? Only a couple of weeks ago he was saying he wants to manage them some day but not now.

And how many times has someone comr out and said the opposite of what happens? That interview pretty much came across all smiles when mentioned as the favourite. I want him back here and I couldn't care for anyone else's opinion.

Martinez has systematically ruined everything Moyes did at this club. There's never been so many fall outs and rumours. Moyes knows how to "manage" this club from top to bottom.

Edited by MC11

And how many times has someone comr out and said the opposite of what happens? That interview pretty much came across all smiles when mentioned as the favourite. I want him back here and I couldn't care for anyone else's opinion.

Martinez has systematically ruined everything Moyes did at this club. There's never been so many fall outs and rumours. Moyes knows how to "manage" this club from top to bottom.

Plenty, but I was asking why he looks nailed on for the job there. And I never questioned your opinion on you wanting him back here or gave mine on the matter, so what's your point?