IGNORED

Now Martinez has gone, who should get the nod...

Lowensda

Thanks for the explanation. It's funny to me how England is very class conscious yet there seems to be less separation between the well-to-do than in the US, where we're all temporarily embarrassed millionaires. I'm assuming the reasons for this are mostly geographic (as you were suggesting) and demographic in England, rather than reflective of significantly better socioeconomic integration.

inverse multi-ethnic diversification

Most services bar short stoppers have as Mike said both standard and first class and by first class that by no means is caviar and champagne, slightly more leg room slightly better comfort etc similar to an economy and economy+ or whatever most airlines call it

You can generally hop in first class if it's a quiet service and the guard or train manager as they like to be called now won't be arsed plus it's not much more expensive anyway depending on where and how long your traveling

Dont believe a word of that story, as if a fan would be told information like that on a train, casually dropped into conversation with him.

Id like to think they would keep there options open and approach any suitable candidates. Pelligrini wouldnt be a bad shout I read that today maybe more desirable than Mourinho as he wouldn't bring a circus with him.

Dont believe a word of that story, as if a fan would be told information like that on a train, casually dropped into conversation with him.

Id like to think they would keep there options open and approach any suitable candidates. Pelligrini wouldnt be a bad shout I read that today maybe more desirable than Mourinho as he wouldn't bring a circus with him.

I'd like Pellegrini experienced knows the league won trophies seems a good bloke and would be able to bring in his own players and not play the puppet to a director of football like at City, he said recently he'd like to stay in England and Europe isn't a necessity due to extra games etc and would like a "project"

To me he may aswel have pointed the finger to us with what he said imo

I'd like Pellegrini experienced knows the league won trophies seems a good bloke and would be able to bring in his own players and not play the puppet to a director of football like at City, he said recently he'd like to stay in England and Europe isn't a necessity due to extra games etc and would like a "project"

To me he may aswel have pointed the finger to us with what he said imo

I hope so Im friends with a few Citeh fans and they all praise him and to be told your being replaced at the end of the season and still be in th CL semis theres defo more about him than Martinez in my opinion.

The only thing about pelligrini that worries me is city's defence hasn't been exactly great this season, they are fantastic going forward but without kompany they are shite at the back and he doesn't seem to have addressed that.

To be fair most teams would miss a player of Kompanys quality anyone who comes in just wont be as good. Id like to see what he would do differently with our back line as im sure all RM makes them do in training is play headers and volleys!

Edited by smeghead1

To be fair most teams would miss a player of Kompanys quality anyone who comes in just wont be as good. Id like to see what he would do differently with our back line as im sure all RM makes them do in training is play headers and volleys!

True, it couldn't get any worse at the back!!!

The more I think about it....Pellegrini would be a very good choice.

The last couple of managers here have been young up and comers who have had to still learn plenty and 'cut their teeth' at a bigger club with a bigger expectation. And the club has had to wait with them while they do it.

With Pellegrini, he has the experience, the knowledge, knows the league. He's a winner and he is a good respectful person, as the shambles at City has proven.

Probably near the end of his career but he can use his experience to build on the foundation that Martinez has put in place but doesn't seem to be able to take it to the next level.

Louis Van Gaal! :D Just for the laughs guys.

And have Hein Van Haezebrouck run a year of apprenticeship to get to know the league the team and the EPL habits a bit. He'll be the next superstar manager for sure :P

Lets go for Craig Harrison from TNS - won the welsh league 3 years on the bounce....

I'm feeling the same way. As somebody who's only spent time in London, I'm unfamiliar with longer train rides in England. Wouldn't a random fan generally not have access to the kinds of cars that these uber-rich public figures are sitting in? Or, is there a greater chance of mixture than I as an American would expect?

Furthermore, why would they be using a train? I realize it is significantly more common, but I figure Moshiri as a private jet type.

I can not comfirm if Kenwright spoke to a fan and said all this, but, I can confirm 100% he was on the train as it was the same train as me on way up to the game.

The only thing about pelligrini that worries me is city's defence hasn't been exactly great this season, they are fantastic going forward but without kompany they are shite at the back and he doesn't seem to have addressed that.

i've said it a couple times already, he doesn't buy the players there, txiti bergistain from barca is their sporting director and buys the players. he just works with what he's got and sadly that's a load of shit with mangala and demichelis and otamendi (he's decent). if you do some research on the man you'll find he was a defender in his playing days and bought players the likes of diego godin (world class CB), nacho monreal (solid fullback) when he was in charge of transfers at villareal and malaga.

i've said it a couple times already, he doesn't buy the players there, txiti bergistain from barca is their sporting director and buys the players. he just works with what he's got and sadly that's a load of shit with mangala and demichelis and otamendi (he's decent). if you do some research on the man you'll find he was a defender in his playing days and bought players the likes of diego godin (world class CB), nacho monreal (solid fullback) when he was in charge of transfers at villareal and malaga.

Fair enough.

He would have told them he was a cross dressing monkey to get rid of them if that picture is anything to go by. Never has a picture said I wish they would f off more haha.

If he'd been smiling he'd now be being roasted across the 'net for looking happy after a shite performance.

Man can't win.