• Low
    • Pelligrini
    • Hughes
    • O'Neill
    • Emery
    • Moyes
    • Somebody else
    • Simeone

Piss of Rubes, you've been here for ages!

Piss off to me?Edit, just looked, nine years mate!

Piss off? To me? :P Jaysus you will shouting "bollox" at the pope next... :lol:

9 years is new for some aged folks such as Mike, :D

shhhh don't tell him I said that or he will point out that I am chronologically challenged in comparison. :lol:

Too many posts to quote!

But...erm...do one Pad and Mike for the yellow card. I'm a sensitive little fella.

I do remember Millwall...he was crazy!

And, Yeah, this place is a <insert word> little community...the way this thread has gone proves so!!!

What were we talking about? Ah, Koeman. Only a day and a bit before the window shuts. Wonder what cards we are going to play?!

Haha having a few weeks dry I think. Been working and playing a bit too hard recently and it's easy to tell it's too much.

Just going to sulk for another week until we're back on it again. Hate international breaks.

Same here. Day one of at least two weeks of sobriety. I hate sobriety.

8:48
Get involved #bbcfootball

James Loves Provider: Not sure how involved Ron and Brucie are going to be today, met them down a bar in Portugal last night.

Or maybe some Portuguese stars winging their way to Everton or Aston Villa...?

43528a46-84d2-47dd-a8c8-ac7e9a8d1ed0.png

Koeman has said many times he leaves transfers to Walsh and the board.

I think listening to Moshiri last night everyone at the club know this is still a transitional season and the side will take time to gel. Next season is shit or bust for Koeman- he's sorted out Martinez shambles last season, this season he has brought in a LOT of new first team players that whether we like it or not will take time to gel, January he may tweek it some more but come next summer he will need a new striker, cb and left back- the core of the team will already be there and experienced.

I'm prepared to give him this season also to get it right but the start of next season I expect us to be 100% ready to challenge the top 4

10 hours ago, rubecula said:

The lad has not complained he simply did what he was asked to do.  He may be useless to us, but give him his due, his attitude so far has been impeccable.

To be fair Rubes the only useless one in this pantomime is the manager, he has done nothing but humiliate the lad the minute he arrived, and now he's come to his senses and had a change of heart, where meant to think how marvellous he is, well he can fuck off with that the dick head.