IGNORED

Weirdness Abounds (or the Idrissa Gana Gueye Thread)

1 hour ago, RPG said:

No I did not Matt. Nothing of the sort. There are two main 'denominations' Shia and Sunni. Both are strict in their own ways. Different? Yes. But both are strict. The fact that there is any strictness means they are strict but you are trying to hairsplit to the nth degree because you don't want to admit you are not correct. It's ok Matt, I understand.

Enjoy the burger. I hope its not too rigid for you to swallow.😀If only bits of it were rigid would that still make it easy to swallow?

How was the flight? We have just driven 6 hours so I can be reunited with my IPTV box so I can watch the game tonight.

In the interests of fairness, I did speak with our local Islamic scholar and here is his very tactful answer.

Quote:

If you consider Islam purely from whatever the Quran says it is, then Islam can be rigid but can also be very cool actually. If you consider Islam from what shariaa says it is, (which is the case in all Muslim countries as it is also their law) then Islam is extremely rigid.

Unquote:

So, there you go. We are both right, unless you want to continue the debate with the Islamic scholar.

Now, shall we get back on thread or is there something else you would like to argue about?

I'm not arguing mate, just been pointing out facts and correcting blanket statements :)

https://images.app.goo.gl/9eCQabSXFaZZT16YA

Also many more than 2, practicing in different ways. Been interesting reading on the topic.

After 6hrs so far of a 3 flight trip and waiting on the last flight. If you want me to go on arguing, you'll have to pay for another five minutes.

13 hours ago, MikeO said:

I can't be held responsible for the workings of your mind Mark, get a grip! (Actually, maybe I should rephrase that:unsure:)

If your rigid and asking Rom to get a grip I really think you should discuss that in PM’s, some of us are still quite easily shocked 😳 

59 minutes ago, MikeO said:

@RPG

https://www.toffeetalk.com/topic/28106-weirdness-abounds-or-the-idrissa-gana-gueye-thread/?do=findComment&comment=794160

Twice now you ignore rather than address. Go for it, give it your best shot👍.

Intreagued.

Don't waste your time MikeO, he has little knowledge, allot of ignorance and a closed mind.