IGNORED

Sunderland (Away) Monday September 12

markjazzbassist

That ball from Kone to Gerry at the end was amazing. Shame Gerry took a terrible touch. I think he gets ahead of himself sometimes when trying to make something happen. As he gets more experienced, he should relax.

Great win. Wonderful to see Rom get off the mark in a big way. Another clean sheet will give more confidence to our back four. This is an important win, and I have the feeling that we've just gotten over a major hump.

Well done Rom glad to see you back! Gana - wow, best £7m anyone will spend anywhere this year. And I knew Bolasie would be a superstar :)

Worried about Barkley, mainly because it now seems like Koeman is happy to kick him while he was down. Mirallas was equally poor first half, and Deulefeo was an uttee waste of space when he came on, wasted the ball terribly. Barkley is going to end up lost and it will be an absolute tragedy for this football club.

Lovely result.

First up. Big shout to the Gaffa. Called it right again. Didn't like what he was seeing, changed it accordingly without dithering.

And how it worked!

I personally believe Mirrallas will be more use to us in the middle, where he's not restricted to a wing, where he can drift and find space. Play with more freedom. The 3 of Bolasie, Geri and Kev behind Lukaku is very threatening. Barkley needs to be worried about how he can squeeze back in.

It's also pleasing to see how we controlled this game once we were 3 up. No panic. We kept it calm, did the good stuff and kept working.

Jags and Williams look a formidable partnership. There's less pressure on Baines and Coleman going forward see they can concentrate on defending.

Barry looks reborn. Gana is just immense.

A pleasing all round performance. And we still aren't at our best.

Guest rusty747

Tell you what on this second half performance Ross is going to struggle to get back in the starting 11

Ross has just lost his starting place. Bringing Gerry on changed the game. We created more, looked quicker, sharper, more confident and more direct. And we carried a real threat.

Another great substitution by the manager.

Ross has just lost his starting place. Bringing Gerry on changed the game. We created more, looked quicker, sharper, more confident and more direct. And we carried a real threat.

Another great substitution by the manager.

As it should be for every player, Ross has played well in the first 3 games, played poorly tonight, rightly subbed and should have to fight to get his place back.

Seriously. Idrissa Gueye is the closest thing I've seen to makelele. Incredible.

It's early to say but so far he looks a £40m player... absolutely brilliant. Purpose in everything.

No no, James McCarthy is the best player since sliced bread. Utter pants compared to this lad.

The whole team will get a lift from Lukaku's goals.Excellent 2nd half performance from everyone.

surely Barry's pass for Lukaku's 3rd is already pass of the season, the man shows no sign of stopping.

Nice one Blues.

That was a Mirallas pass for Lukaku's 3rd mate.

Everton have just given £200,000 to the fund for the Sunderland mascot who has cancer.

Now that's class!

Well done on all fronts Everton.

Great gesture from a great club.

It's nothing to a multimillion pound business but it would have been easier for the club not to make that contribution. The feel good factor is well and truly back at our club. I'm proud to be blue ?

Seriously. Idrissa Gueye is the closest thing I've seen to makelele. Incredible.

It's early to say but so far he looks a £40m player... absolutely brilliant. Purpose in everything.

Conservative estimate that imo, keeps his level up he'll go from £7m to £70m in the current market.