IGNORED

Best Premier League Player

Mogsy

Just read this article about kanchelskis being our best premier league player

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/kanchelskis-evertons-best-premier-league-12206695

I think everyone on here can relate to the premier league era, (anytime before 84 is to early for me!) so who is your favourite/best premier league era player?

Mine would be be Arteta, we could really do with his skill, passing, set piece ability and creativity in our current team.

Just read this article about kanchelskis being our best premier league player

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/kanchelskis-evertons-best-premier-league-12206695

I think everyone on here can relate to the premier league era, (anytime before 84 is to early for me!) so who is your favourite/best premier league era player?

Mine would be be Arteta, we could really do with his skill, passing, set piece ability and creativity in our current team.

Kanchelskis was in the bookies outside Goodison on Saturday meeting fans.

There was a free £2 bet if you went in, I put mine on a 1-1 draw with Coleman to score with a header in the 89 the minute!

Ok, I made the last bit up!

Kanchelskis has been our best individual over a short period (95-96 season) in my eyes.

Cahill, Arteta plus the Pienaar/Baines combo.

I thought Speed and Hutchinson were 2 of our best - shame we couldn't build around either.

Richard Gough was a different class - wish we could have had him younger and for longer.

Joe Parkinson is still one of my favourite all time players - had it not been for his career ending injury I think he'd have been one of the best.