IGNORED

Ademola Lookman

1 hour ago, Matt said:

I'll never agree. A chance is 10 games in a row, ideally half a season.

Anyway, not here anymore so don't care :) 

Yeah bit was 50/50.... we did have managers who had no consistency in selections and maybe he fell foul of that .

For me he will never be the player Bernard is.... he is more accomplished and carries more professionalism with that.

On 14/01/2020 at 12:00, Matt said:

The same argument was made about DCL, he needed a run just like any other player, to get going.

A few sub games, being dropped, loaned out, brought back and the whole time the club had a toxic atmosphere equals mismanaged for me. 

With DCL it was a change in tactics to suit his style of play. If we kept playing him up top on his own it would be the same. In fact, without Richarlison behind him he looks very ordinary still.

Maybe if Ademola could have built a rapport with the other players around him he might have seen the same benefit but I think we played in enough of a way that would have suited him.

On 14/01/2020 at 21:14, Hafnia said:

I think comparing DCL with Lookman is a testament to what hard work and lesser talent can achieve vs lots of talent and a questionable work ethic. 

There is also this as well. One sulks and wants out, the other worked harder. 

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Why the fuck would you do that? What an absolute dick head.

He’s going to score the winner against us though, isn’t he? :lol: 

Their side looked deflated. Parker devastated.  That sort of thing takes the wind out of the side.

respect to moyes, when West Ham went ahead he didn’t go nuts. I think he knew it should have been struck off for offside.  

• 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...