IGNORED

Harry Maguire

I'd see him as a good back-up option for us. I like him but we should be and will be looking at better. Keane and van Dijk must be our main priorities in the summer to improve us defensively. I see Maguire as a perfect signing for teams like Stoke and WBA.

Hopefully the hype around VD has cooled a bit since he's been out. I think he's perfect for us and Koeman knows him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I expect a lot of fans to be disappointed in summer. Expectations are so out of whack from realism. All of the teams above us seem to be looking for defenders + plus a host of CL clubs in the continent. Maguire is much more realistic than VVD (apparently only Everton fans know he's really, really good or even Keane (why would he choose Everton over Spurs/ManU/RS?).

I expect a lot of fans to be disappointed in summer. Expectations are so out of whack from realism. All of the teams above us seem to be looking for defenders + plus a host of CL clubs in the continent. Maguire is much more realistic than VVD (apparently only Everton fans know he's really, really good or even Keane (why would he choose Everton over Spurs/ManU/RS?).

agreed. Think it's more like Gibson (boro) or Maguire for us.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...