rubecula

Should we sack Koeman?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Should we sack Koeman?

• yes
    • no
    • don't know
    • not yet, give him a while
  2. 2. who would replace him if we sack him?

• Promote from within.
    • someone from elsewhere
    • Answered no to the first question so not relevant

3 minutes ago, rubecula said:

he has to go now to allow time for the a real manager to sort this shit out

Who do we take though? I'd imagine Unsy would take charge for a little while as nobody is available are They?

If I had a reasltic pick (which isn't very realistic) I'd take Eddie Howe in a heartbeat. 

Just now, Romey 1878 said:

Eddie Howe is just Martinez MK2.

They are boyh decent managers at getting the best out of average players and keeping small teams in a league- they are not what we need if we are serious about pushing for top 4.

i’m not sure if I’m more furious with Koeman or the fucking board for letting Lukaku go and not replacing him. I’ve been patient over it all, I’ve waited and waited and been supported but now I am absofuckinglutely livid.

It's painful.

It goes against my instinct to sack a manager too soon.

The big problem is that it's not enjoyable watching us. Then, of course, the fact that we are not improving despite playing 15 games this season...surely enough games for the new boys to show something as a team? And he keeps making selection errors.

With every passing game, the barometer nudges towards 'Sack'.

He's really not helping himself by putting players in the wrong positions. And he can't seem to get a full 90 minutes 'performance' from the team.

All these little things add up if they keep happening game after game.

2 minutes ago, Paddock said:

They are boyh decent managers at getting the best out of average players and keeping small teams in a league- they are not what we need if we are serious about pushing for top 4.

i’m not sure if I’m more furious with Koeman or the fucking board for letting Lukaku go and not replacing him. I’ve been patient over it all, I’ve waited and waited and been supported but now I am absofuckinglutely livid.

I’m more angry at us not replacing Lukaku than letting him go. We’d known since April (at least) that he was off, so we had ample time to do something. We did nothing and whoever is responsible for that should be sacked. 

4 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I’m more angry at us not replacing Lukaku than letting him go. We’d known since April (at least) that he was off, so we had ample time to do something. We did nothing and whoever is responsible for that should be sacked. 

The point is Mark, Lukaku should have been told he was going nowhere UNTIL his replacement was brought in and if it wasn’t he would have to wait until eith January or next summer- he had 2 years left we didn’t need to sell him when we did but as per usual we fucked up big time by letting him go when we had no replacement. Utter shambles and it’s like we are run by amateurs.

Every club in the world replaces a star player before selling. 

15 minutes ago, Paddock said:

The point is Mark, Lukaku should have been told he was going nowhere UNTIL his replacement was brought in and if it wasn’t he would have to wait until eith January or next summer- he had 2 years left we didn’t need to sell him when we did but as per usual we fucked up big time by letting him go when we had no replacement. Utter shambles and it’s like we are run by amateurs.

Every club in the world replaces a star player before selling. 

So, again, whoever allowed it should be sacked. 

3 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

So, again, whoever allowed it should be sacked. 

They can’t sack themselbes can they. I would imagine it was a collective decision of the board to sanction the sale- I doubt Koeman had much sway in it- that doesn’t excuse the shite we’re watching but a big part of the reason we’re dreadful is we have no strikers and never replaced our best player.

He needs to go, we need that drastic change or we will be cemented to the foot of the table if we wait until January 

It's been listed multiple times but he along with Walsh have brought in the wrong type of players when it was glaringly obvious other area's were a priority

Constantly playing negative football with two fucking TWO holding midfielders against mediocre sides 

I backed the man originally but he needs to fuck off now and hopefully we can lure some half insane top manager in.... 

I have had concerns about him last season and nothing has changed. He has to be one of the worst managers I have seen managing a big club, God knows he has won anything in his career given the way he has been setting us up. 

Big no to Dyche and Howe. 

I get the shout for Rodgers as whether you like him or not he knows how to win games of football but I think he is a bell end of a man so no thanks. 

Rafa can fuck off as well, decent enough manager but too much history IMO. 

I would definitely get Unsy in charge until we get a new man in. He might remind these players what it's like to show a bit of pride and passion. 

10 minutes ago, Paddock said:

They can’t sack themselbes can they. I would imagine it was a collective decision of the board to sanction the sale- I doubt Koeman had much sway in it- that doesn’t excuse the shite we’re watching but a big part of the reason we’re dreadful is we have no strikers and never replaced our best player.

Walsh was brought in to make these decisions as Director of Football. That’s his domain. He doesn’t need to sack himself, Moshiri is above him. 

Just now, Bill said:

All these shouts for Unsy wouldn't sit well with big Dunc, seeing as he is the 1st team coach I would have thought he would be the natural succeeded as the interim manager. ??

Unsy has already been given the gig for one game ahead of Dunc. I think Unsy has been in the coaching game for longer too.