IGNORED

Goodbye To The Gravy Guzzler

18% possession. Laughable.

Sam coming in has been the least constructive appointment we could have made. How can you expect the players to adapt in a world cup pre season from an Allerdyce style of play, to something like that of Fonesca's?

We can all point the finger at that fat gravy drinking prick, but there are people at this club who are more to blame for this shit show we are in.

39 minutes ago, Aidan said:

Sam coming in has been the least constructive appointment we could have made. How can you expect the players to adapt in a world cup pre season from an Allerdyce style of play, to something like that of Fonesca's?

We can all point the finger at that fat gravy drinking prick, but there are people at this club who are more to blame for this shit show we are in.

I would certainly look at a good few players.

It all started with Koeman... a clear sense of unhappiness and imbalance.  We seen a brief uplift in spirit under unsworth but he was tactically inept.  The ongoings of mirallas and schneiderlein... Williams acting like a tit, Rooney with his off pitch goings on. Not good....

Then fat Sam strolls in... 

We are lacking stewardship big time. 

10 minutes ago, hafnia said:

isn'ttt that the case for the vast majority?

Definitely Haf, thing is Haf you don't get the irony of it or my tongue in cheek comments don't come across as such.

But anyway it's black I await your response that it's white😁

1 hour ago, Aidan said:

Thats a really good point about pre-season! I suppose there won't be too many players away but it can also delay new signings too so it could be a rocky start for the new manager.

13 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Thats a really good point about pre-season! I suppose there won't be too many players away but it can also delay new signings too so it could be a rocky start for the new manager.

What new manager have we got it on good authority that he's going end of season, or are we still praying that the end is near.

3 hours ago, hafnia said:

I expect the playing staff to be making all required sacrifices. 

Is Sam still here?

Haf I respect your stance on this one 100%  and that's after a couple of bottles of red love you mate with out trying to sound like a dick.

Don't kick me in the bollocks mate.

6 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Haf I respect your stance on this one 100%  and that's after a couple of bottles of red love you mate with out trying to sound like a dick.

Don't kick me in the bollocks mate.

He's more likely to tickle them after that post:P.

33 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

It's not the same at Everton as it was at Bolton, Martin, because this prick simply doesn't give a shit about anything now apart from the nice, fat, juicy wage he's picking up from our shambolic club.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sam-allardyce-brushes-boss-everton-14482099

I found this bit particularly interesting -  

"If the season finished before today I’d be sixth in the table so that for me, on the basis of what I have had to do at the other clubs, is okay.

I'd be sixth?! 

I absolutely hate this man. I never thought I could hate the man in charge of the football club I love but there you go.

52 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

Pardew has left WBA.

Feel free to make a move for the relegation escape master....

I was thinking about this when I heard the news on TalkSport.

If WBA wanted Sam, and Everton have plans in place to get rid in the Summer, would it be that bad of an idea to allow him to leave now and let Rhino take the ropes until the end of the season as an interim manager? Not to see how he performs in order to contend for the job in the summer, just to see it out so the fans can (hopefully) be a little happier. He could start putting in place a more offensive and possession based style of play, and edge them towards having the confidence to play that way next season when (hopefully) someone comes in with that kind of mentality.

Plus it gives us plenty of time to talk with managers with a view to recruiting them for the job, without having a permanent manager already in place.

A bit of a pipe dream, and I doubt WBA even want Sam. Just a thought.

3 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sam-allardyce-brushes-boss-everton-14482099

I found this bit particularly interesting -  

I'd be sixth?! 

I absolutely hate this man. I never thought I could hate the man in charge of the football club I love but there you go.

Absolutely disgraceful. 

It shows the measure of the man that he would have looked this up before coming into the game! 

1 hour ago, Aidan said:

I was thinking about this when I heard the news on TalkSport.

If WBA wanted Sam, and Everton have plans in place to get rid in the Summer, would it be that bad of an idea to allow him to leave now and let Rhino take the ropes until the end of the season as an interim manager? Not to see how he performs in order to contend for the job in the summer, just to see it out so the fans can (hopefully) be a little happier. He could start putting in place a more offensive and possession based style of play, and edge them towards having the confidence to play that way next season when (hopefully) someone comes in with that kind of mentality.

Plus it gives us plenty of time to talk with managers with a view to recruiting them for the job, without having a permanent manager already in place.

A bit of a pipe dream, and I doubt WBA even want Sam. Just a thought.

He's not being mentioned as far as I can see

4 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

To be fair he is entire managerial philosophy is based around stats so I don’t see how it’s disgraceful in the slightest that he would know that

He researched that in readiness to deflect the criticism he knew would be coming his way if we got a pasting.

He will never hold his hands up and except any responsibility for the team's performance, to forward plan your defence if things go wrong shows the complete disregard he has for everyone associated with the club, he cares only about himself and fuck everyone else.

He researched that in readiness to deflect the criticism he knew would be coming his way if we got a pasting.
He will never hold his hands up and except any responsibility for the team's performance, to forward plan your defence if things go wrong shows the complete disregard he has for everyone associated with the club, he cares only about himself and fuck everyone else.

I want Allardyce gone just as much as you but that is bollocks , he will not have had to do any research whatsoever .
He will have all the stats at his disposal anyway, he will know how much grass every single player covered, how many tackles each player made , how many dribbles they made
I agree he doesn’t hold his hands up and deflects criticism but you are barking up the wrong tree here

22 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I want Allardyce gone just as much as you but that is bollocks , he will not have had to do any research whatsoever .
He will have all the stats at his disposal anyway, he will know how much grass every single player covered, how many tackles each player made , how many dribbles they made
I agree he doesn’t hold his hands up and deflects criticism but you are barking up the wrong tree here

I don't think he does that anymore.  He switches his laptop on and indtead of looking at opta he looks at things like:-

https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/whats-on/food-drink/kfc-now-selling-family-size-947102

Seriously though....  the Everton fans have taken a right chunk out of his ego. He had west ham fans doing it so he took the opportunity of being scornful to them because he brought them up. 

With us... he is desperate for us to be a small time "wannabe" club.  The reality is far different.  We are a big club who have had a pretty shit time but the fans will not tolerate anyone trying to talk us down. With Liverpool doing so well it's a very dangerous game to play..... so what does he do????

He has JUST come out and said he is going to watch Liverpool vs Man city and it's a pity that it isnt the final..... FUCK OFF YOU COMPLETE AND UTTER PRICK.  

See what he is doing??? Basically saying that our neighbours are up there with city.... and essentially preparing us for a good hiding.  We know Liverpool are a good side..... we also know that man city are clearly the best premier league side for a good few years bar 1 or 2 in the history of the prem. But he is running our noses in it.  Cant stand him.

18 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

To be fair he is entire managerial philosophy is based around stats so I don’t see how it’s disgraceful in the slightest that he would know that

17 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Stats about player performance and stats about himself are two completely different things. 

The stats on players will be pulled by his statisticians and all of the data analysts at the club to get an edge on performance. 

He is pulling stats like that to fill his own ego. He shows that he cares only about himself and not the club. He shows that it' his performance he cares about not Everton' with BS like that. 

Stats about player performance and stats about himself are two completely different things. 
The stats on players will be pulled by his statisticians and all of the data analysts at the club to get an edge on performance. 
He is pulling stats like that to fill his own ego. He shows that he cares only about himself and not the club. He shows that it' his performance he cares about not Everton' with BS like that. 

But they aren’t stats about himself they are stats about the teams performance

I honestly think it’s a stop gap, he knows he is here until we get the right man long term. If we don’t in the summer I think he will stay. I gave him the benefit of the doubt but he is coasting. Fonseca is the man and hopefully we can get some of these free signings that can offset the money blown in summer