IGNORED

Goodbye To The Gravy Guzzler

Would it have been audible to allardyce? Was the likes of moshiri there?

No idea whether or not Moshiri or Kenwright were there but there could be absolutely no way that anyone in the ground could have been in any doubt whatsoever what we thought of his substitutions or the overall ineptitude of his or the teams second half performance

Burnley and Everton fans joining in the sacked in the morning chants will also have helped

So now we're 11th seven points off the relegation zone, when Sam took over we were 13th five points off the zone. If it hadn't been for a decent December (before he'd managed to get his style bedded in?) we'd be on our way down, no question.

I'm still extremely worried that we will go down, 34 points ain't going to keep us up and I can't see where the next one's coming from. Desperate times, me and Josh turned the game off after they equalised yesterday because we knew what was coming. Old enough to have been through some very tough patches in the past but this is the worst I've felt; how in the fuck has the huge optimism of last summer come to this? It makes no sense.

I think the home form is just about good enough for a couple of wins and a draw Mike. 

I want him gone, as soon as possible, but I want a replacement lined up first. 

None of this crap like we had last time, weeks and weeks without a manager and a caretaker in charge. 

Unsworth isn’t the answer, he’s not good enough. To even consider him based on having similar stats to Sam is crazy. We need better than that, now I don’t know who that is, but it’s not my job to. 

I’d much rather see Sam stay for another month, and in that time see a new experienced CEO put in place, or Denise given the role and a chance to be a part of moving the club forward. Then replace the people underneath, not too arsed about Walsh as I still don’t know what his role consists of so I can’t judge him on it. 

We need a new manager, it needs to be a long term replacement and he needs to have a plan. No more wasting money on random players and see what happens. We need a long term plan with a short term strategy to improve the first team. 

We have the core of what could be a good team, maybe four key additions would be enough to improve us without the massive change we had in the summer and keep some stability. 

Change needs to happen, but it needs to be planned, not knee jerk. 

2 hours ago, StevO said:

I think the home form is just about good enough for a couple of wins and a draw Mike. 

I want him gone, as soon as possible, but I want a replacement lined up first. 

None of this crap like we had last time, weeks and weeks without a manager and a caretaker in charge. 

Unsworth isn’t the answer, he’s not good enough. To even consider him based on having similar stats to Sam is crazy. We need better than that, now I don’t know who that is, but it’s not my job to. 

I’d much rather see Sam stay for another month, and in that time see a new experienced CEO put in place, or Denise given the role and a chance to be a part of moving the club forward. Then replace the people underneath, not too arsed about Walsh as I still don’t know what his role consists of so I can’t judge him on it. 

We need a new manager, it needs to be a long term replacement and he needs to have a plan. No more wasting money on random players and see what happens. We need a long term plan with a short term strategy to improve the first team. 

We have the core of what could be a good team, maybe four key additions would be enough to improve us without the massive change we had in the summer and keep some stability. 

Change needs to happen, but it needs to be planned, not knee jerk. 

Agree with most of this, but I'd rather have Unsworth back in charge while plans for next season are done properly than have another minute under Allardyce.

3 hours ago, nogs said:

Agree with most of this, but I'd rather have Unsworth back in charge while plans for next season are done properly than have another minute under Allardyce.

Right now, Unsworth’s record is the best of the three. More importantly, he was clearly beginning to make a difference. There was belief in the team. We’ll never know how well he would have done if he’d not had an air of uncertainty hanging over his head. I say give him the remaining games to see how he does. No top manager would look twice at us right now, so let’s be realistic. 

5 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

We’re up to 28. Let’s share with friends and build some momentum. If we reach 1,000, I shall forward the link to media outlets so they can read the comments. 

You need to get it onto Twitter somehow - a couple of retweets and it could be seen by tens of thousands.

9 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Some of the things I'm currently hearing from our fans is actually tough to read and hear.

This is the saddest thing. I have never seen Everton fans so apathetic. 

When things went tits up under Martinez at least people were angry. 

Koeman/Walsh/Allardyce have ripped the soul out of this club and it has all started since we became able to pay like the big boys. Mercenary managers with no real philosophy, signing mercenary players who don't give a shit. 

I would happily go back to not having a pot to piss in as long as the soul of this club remained (and we didn' go under!). 

5 minutes ago, Bailey said:

This is the saddest thing. I have never seen Everton fans so apathetic. 

When things went tits up under Martinez at least people were angry. 

Koeman/Walsh/Allardyce have ripped the soul out of this club and it has all started since we became able to pay like the big boys. Mercenary managers with no real philosophy, signing mercenary players who don't give a shit. 

I would happily go back to not having a pot to piss in as long as the soul of this club remained (and we didn' go under!). 

Well they do say money doesn't make you happy, and by fuck we have proved it Moshiri has money that is clear but when it comes to spending it in the football world he's clueless.

6 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Well they do say money doesn't make you happy, and by fuck we have proved it Moshiri has money that is clear but when it comes to spending it in the football world he's clueless.

It's as if we completely forgot what got us to where we were when we got some money. 

59 minutes ago, Paddock said:

I think he’s put his money where his mouth is- I think he’s cleared the debt , I think he’s delivered a stadium. I also think he’s trusted the people who he thinks know more about football than he doeswith the money he promised and they’ve pissed the lot up the wall.

On paper, Steve Walsh and Ronald Koeman were very good hires - it's the lack of structure and plan that both were given and the subsequent mess created that was a problem.

The only thing that Moshiri has clearly done wrong is potentially a panic sacking of Koeman and the subsequent lack of plan that allowed us to go a month before hiring a new manager, which was a panic hire and clearly not the man to lead this club forward.

1 hour ago, Paddock said:

I think he’s put his money where his mouth is- I think he’s cleared the debt , I think he’s delivered a stadium. I also think he’s trusted the people who he thinks know more about football than he doeswith the money he promised and they’ve pissed the lot up the wall.

This.

I think Moshiri has suffer d from those around him, rather than his own decisions. He has moved us forward and have us a platform, but then been let down by his scouting and coaching staff.