IGNORED

Goodbye To The Gravy Guzzler

6 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

I reckon we'll be approaching Arteta (as well as others).

Was just only thinking about Arteta. Wandering why, when he wanted to get into coaching we didn’t step in to help him.

Mot sure he’s what we need right now as he is as green as they come. But would like to see him make the step up.

57 minutes ago, hafnia said:

I am. I'm fully in support of getting rid of any piss taking twats. That goes for sniderlin too.

Get rid of any toxicity asap. 

While that probably sounds great down at your pub, I'm not sure constant turnover and instability among senior management at Finch Farm would yield positive results from its employees, including the playing staff.

I'm in 2 minds about it.

Getting rid could cause more unsettlement and more problems.

We also, somehow in this daft season, still have a shout of 7th and potential Europa place.

I had a bit of hope with Sam that he would look at this as an opportunity to prove something. One final go at the big time. A privileged role. The way we have been playing, the selections, the mindset, the bullshit, has been awful. I'm not enjoying anything about it now. I've almost lost all interest in this season. 

I know he was a necessary evil. So do we carry on and limp through the rest of the season or do we change now and run more risks? Of course, keeping him could be the risk too. Oh to be a fly on the wall!!!

I think a lot depends on who we really want next.

One thing for sure, I wish the speculation would piss off. It helps no one.

Crazy time to be an Evertonian.

2 hours ago, Quinn31 said:

While that probably sounds great down at your pub, I'm not sure constant turnover and instability among senior management at Finch Farm would yield positive results from its employees, including the playing staff.

The longer Allardyce, his management team and Walsh are at this club the more damage they do in terms of harming players morale, installing bad footballing habits in the players that will need to be removed by the new coach, and alienating fans with the poor team selection, tactics and comments to the press.

The sooner he goes the sooner the better.

1 hour ago, Newty82 said:

I'm in 2 minds about it.

Getting rid could cause more unsettlement and more problems.

We also, somehow in this daft season, still have a shout of 7th and potential Europa place.

I had a bit of hope with Sam that he would look at this as an opportunity to prove something. One final go at the big time. A privileged role. The way we have been playing, the selections, the mindset, the bullshit, has been awful. I'm not enjoying anything about it now. I've almost lost all interest in this season. 

I know he was a necessary evil. So do we carry on and limp through the rest of the season or do we change now and run more risks? Of course, keeping him could be the risk too. Oh to be a fly on the wall!!!

I think a lot depends on who we really want next.

One thing for sure, I wish the speculation would piss off. It helps no one.

Crazy time to be an Evertonian.

Forget all the stuff about 7th place..... the league is a joke. We are 7 points clear of bottom 3.... essentially niasses intervention has been the diffrrence.....That's all you need to know.

We are and have been completely shite. 

This is by far the worst football I have seen at Everton.  Allardyce is a complete and utter buffoon. 

16 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Forget all the stuff about 7th place..... the league is a joke. We are 7 points clear of bottom 3.... essentially niasses intervention has been the diffrrence.....That's all you need to know.

We are and have been completely shite. 

This is by far the worst football I have seen at Everton.  Allardyce is a complete and utter buffoon. 

Why forget about 7th place? We are 3 points away...but you mention the bottom 3? 7 points away? I don't get where you are coming from?

I'll keep my eye on the whole lot. Chasing 7th at least gives a smidge of excitement in what has been a proper under par, bewildering season.

Although I can't really be arsed with much of it at the moment...which is pretty damning of what is going on.

4 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

A good article, but the win over West Ham was Unsworth's achievement, not Crooked Sam's.

1 hour ago, Newty82 said:

Why forget about 7th place? We are 3 points away...but you mention the bottom 3? 7 points away? I don't get where you are coming from?

I'll keep my eye on the whole lot. Chasing 7th at least gives a smidge of excitement in what has been a proper under par, bewildering season.

Although I can't really be arsed with much of it at the moment...which is pretty damning of what is going on.

IMO, if Allardyce remains for the balance of the season, we will finish in the bottom half of the table, even the bottom third.

If the dressing room rumours are true, then we need to get rid ASAP! It’s more important than keeping the club looming honourable as I’m sure most fans understand that you have to treat your staff and players with the same commitment. 

I have no idea if they are true or just the usual 2+ 4, but if they are true the club needs to act.

9 hours ago, Newty82 said:

7th place is a load of bollocks cos our league has resembled the Scottish prem this season.  We are a million miles away from top 5.... it' a damning situation that a shite team so close to relegation can actually just as easy finish 7th... it' almost a lottery like situation as to which on of the 13 or 14 shit teams go down. 

23 hours ago, hafnia said:

So you suggest keeping a negative divisive arrogant man at the helm because it doesn't look good if we get rid?

No. Bullshit. Pub or club the same rule applies - get rid of shit. 

I couldn't give a fuck how it looks.... the twat is making a mockery out of Everton and is getting paid a fortune. He deserves the shame of getting the sack after a few months. 

Anyone else not committed to Everton can piss off too. 

How'd that sound at the pub last night?

7th place is a load of bollocks cos our league has resembled the Scottish prem this season.  We are a million miles away from top 5.... it' a damning situation that a shite team so close to relegation can actually just as easy finish 7th... it' almost a lottery like situation as to which on of the 13 or 14 shit teams go down. 

Personally I’m absolutely delighted that the league is so shite this season , otherwise we would definitely find ourselves playing in the Championship next season

10 hours ago, hafnia said:

Ah right. I see.

So we might as well just hang it up for the season and finish 17th?

I don't think 7th is a load of bollocks. And although I agree with some of Pads earlier comments, regarding starting earlier again, the squad etc, I would be wary that we want to cut off our noses to spite our faces because of one man.

Getting back into Europe, regardless of the standard of the league etc etc blah blah, is still a step in the right direction IF we want to attract better players (and a new manager) and at least try to progress as a club. Again.

Sorry gents, but you'll not see me turn my nose up at a higher league position. No chance. We need that 7th as it is the only thing we can get that will take a small amount of salt out of the wounds that this season has made on us.

Sam will be gone no matter what.

3 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Personally I’m absolutely delighted that the league is so shite this season , otherwise we would definitely find ourselves playing in the Championship next season

I think it's so because of the huge amounts of money team fear losing if they get relegated, so they've mostly appointed old school has been safe managers. Which brings super safe anything but lose tactics!!!

12 hours ago, Paddock said:

If we get Europa league it will be an absolute disaster again. We’ll start our season early again and it will be rinse and repeat. We are way too unbalanced and unhinged as a club to cope with that

Depends who we have managing us and how we go about transfers.

Can only hope that hard lessons have been learnt. Or it will be rinse and repeat no matter where we finish.

54 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

Ah right. I see.

So we might as well just hang it up for the season and finish 17th?

I don't think 7th is a load of bollocks. And although I agree with some of Pads earlier comments, regarding starting earlier again, the squad etc, I would be wary that we want to cut off our noses to spite our faces because of one man.

Getting back into Europe, regardless of the standard of the league etc etc blah blah, is still a step in the right direction IF we want to attract better players (and a new manager) and at least try to progress as a club. Again.

Sorry gents, but you'll not see me turn my nose up at a higher league position. No chance. We need that 7th as it is the only thing we can get that will take a small amount of salt out of the wounds that this season has made on us.

Sam will be gone no matter what.

What honour is there in finishing 7th? We are absolutely shit. At this moment in time 7th spot will be a photo finish between 5 equally shitty mediocre teams. 

We've been twatted in the Europa league setting a record for being shit.

Look at the teams in the top 5 or 6..... they are like they play in a different league to us. 

To me 7th or 15th makes no difference - the reality is that 7th would be a result for a club like Burnley and they deserve that.  We have spent a fortune and our manager has us playing like we are facing real Madrid each week.... it's embarrassing.

1 hour ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

This is my point dunc.... some are saying that we could finish 7th as if the season is salvageable. It's been a joke... a complete embarrassent and we have this pathetic excuse of a manager taking the piss out the fans. 

8/10 seasons and our current level of performance would see us get relegated. Simply not good enough.