IGNORED

Goodbye To The Gravy Guzzler

I honestly wouldn’t care who we had in as long as he goes! I would even accept O’Neil rather than this twat stay.

He has literally made us worse since he came. Skewed record due to the result he got coming off the confidence of Unsys 4-0 win.... since then the football has been the worst I have witnessed. We are now the butt of all jokes.

gone from the people’s club, to the club that everyone wants to see fail!

Phil McNulty wrote this week about Moshiri improving the club off the pitch but the jury still being put on it. He's wrong - Moshiri has taken us backwards on the pitch and hiring this utter bastard is the worst of a catalogue of howlers in recruitment. Every day he stays in charge is a massive indictment of Moshiri's lack of understanding of football. Look at what Carvalhal is doing at Swansea, that's recruitment. 

1 hour ago, hafnia said:

Ever been disgruntled in your job and thought "if I won the lottery I would turn up nonchalant as fuck and not give a shit"..... this is what this prick is doing to us.  He is winding the fans up.

He has the kip of a chavvy thick prick who has won the lottery... turned up in a holiday resort full of bright self made millionaires.... and knowing deep down inside that he doesn't belong in their company he decided to piss in the pool, drop empty glasses on the floor and generally behave like a twat.

He'sa deeply insecure individual with a mega chip on his shoulder.  He resents the fact that we never wanted him in the first place.... He'strying to take us down to his level.

SACK HIM NOW! THIS EXCUSE OF A MANAGER IS AN EMBARRASSMENT TO OUR FOOTBALL CLUB.  HE KNOWS THE PRICE OF EVERYTHING AND THE VALUE OF FUCK ALL. 

This is one of your better analogies!

2 hours ago, Lowensda said:

100% this.

Genuinely dislike Everton at present.

Lost its identity. Lost its dignity. Lost its values. Lost its appeal.

As-fucking-if Fonseca will touch us. He'll get blamed for the shitfest his predecessors and Walsh have created.

Pretty much how I feel tbh 

As bad as it sounds and I'll always back us I've lost interest at the moment which is something I never thought I'd say 

Whilst this bellend is at the helm I feel zero enthusiasm all he will do is drag us down further and the scarier part is the rebuilding once this cunt gets the boot 

The amount of players that need shifting and players that need bringing in to improve us is frightening and that's hoping we can attract a decent manager to attract decent players...... #fucked 

League record of each manager - updated.

Koeman: Played 9, Win 2, Draw 2, Loss 5, For 7, Against 18, Points 8
Average per game: For 0.8, Against 2.0, Points 0.9

Unsworth: Played 5, Win 2, Draw 1, Loss 2, For 10, Against 10, Points 7
Average per game: For 2.0, Against 2.0, Points 1.4

Allardyce: Played 15, Win 5, Draw 4, Loss 6, For 16, Against 21, Points 19
Average per game: For 1.1, Against 1.4, Points 1.3

3 hours ago, nogs said:

Phil McNulty wrote this week about Moshiri improving the club off the pitch but the jury still being put on it. He's wrong - Moshiri has taken us backwards on the pitch and hiring this utter bastard is the worst of a catalogue of howlers in recruitment. Every day he stays in charge is a massive indictment of Moshiri's lack of understanding of football. Look at what Carvalhal is doing at Swansea, that's recruitment. 

If I was Moshiri I’d feel like Kenwright had Nigerian style scammed me out of all my money.

4 hours ago, nogs said:

And he's doing it with what he was left with by the outgoing manager, just proves what a manager with a game plan and the ability to get the players to buy into can do.

A good lesson for Moshiri to learn is make sure you've got the right man before you splash the cash, how do you know you've got the right man see if he can noticeably improve the team for a decent spell with the players he's inherited if he can't then he's probably not the right man.

10 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I think this was the final nail in the coffin for him, it was proper toxic in there today
Even if we won the last 9 games, with a 10-0 thrashing of The Shite , it wouldn’t be enough to save him

I don't want him saving, just out of our club, now !

10 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I think this was the final nail in the coffin for him, it was proper toxic in there today
Even if we won the last 9 games, with a 10-0 thrashing of The Shite , it wouldn’t be enough to save him

Would it have been audible to allardyce? Was the likes of moshiri there?

It would be just like Everton for us to actually beat Liverpool next month to creep onto 40 points but our fans to be so disgruntled (and rightfully so) that it feels completely insignificant. I’ve already passed mine and my dad’s tickets on... would never have done that in the past but quite happy to watch it on Sky then get on with my day after!

14 hours ago, Paddock said:

If I was Moshiri I’d feel like Kenwright had Nigerian style scammed me out of all my money.

Why? Moshiri got rid of who he didn’t like hand picked the people to replace. I completely understand Nogs’ post, if not completely agree.

Feels like Bill entrusted his beloved vintage race car to this young lad who promised to restore it, but instead bought some fancy alloys and a glittery paint job then ragged it around a test track with a supposed top notch mechanic who had no idea what he’s doing. 

I do think Moshiri has set out to improve Everton, I do believe he has good intentions. But he is woefully naieve and his decision making (stadium aside) has been questionable at a stretch

For the first time ever... I’m not sure I actually want Everton to climb this season.

What if we did actually make Europe next year, would the club see that as a success and let’s Sam continue?  I aren’t angry anymore with how we play.... anyone who knows me knows that, that is seriously wrong.... I love this club and live and breathe it. But I am not angry, just saddened by what I witness on the pitch.

At the start of the season I thought we could turn it around at some point because we were still in games. When Unsworth came in, I felt like he had a match where it looked promising, followed by one that seemed back to Koemans time. But he gave me the feeling that he was using matches to find his way. Then came Thw West Ham win which was followed by another win... and most out it down to Sam. Now it looks like Sams first win was more down to what Unsworth was starting to instill.

Under Sam.... I just can’t see any positive whatsoever! The football is disgustingly bad, the morale is the lowest I have ever witnessed! The look of dejection on the players faces is the biggest indictment of all. I just want it to end.

I hate this.

I'm with those saying they feel a sense of apathy about it all. After the game yesterday I went out for the night, forgot all about the shit I'd just watched, and had an absolutely amazing night. Everton didn't even enter my thoughts.

Usually, I'd go out and yeah, I'd still have a decent night but Everton would play on my mind and it wouldn't be as good of a night as it could be.

Like Shukes said; I hate this. I want to be bothered that things at our football club are this dire.

You know one of the really sad things about all of this for me is? People are surprised it's happened. Even being linked with him initially was going to have a negative effect on things, appointing him was suicidal. That's where as much of my apathy has come from as the watching the games (luckily I've been spared the last couple)

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

I'm with those saying they feel a sense of apathy about it all. After the game yesterday I went out for the night, forgot all about the shit I'd just watched, and had an absolutely amazing night. Everton didn't even enter my thoughts.

Usually, I'd go out and yeah, I'd still have a decent night but Everton would play on my mind and it wouldn't be as good of a night as it could be.

Like Shukes said; I hate this. I want to be bothered that things at our football club are this dire.

I've read about fans of 50 years suddenly not giving a shit......  that's awful. But understandable too. 

I think the fans are at revolt level. 

After a first-half when we had more shots on target than in the previous half-dozen games, you don't have to be a mind reader to work out Allardyce's half-time team talk.

'Right lads,  we are 1 - 0 up so, second-half, we don't concede, right.  Close down,  tackle everything that moves, we don't concede, right.  If we do concede then keep tight,  keep working, keep tackling.   We leave here with a point right.  If we concede a second, keep tight, keep tackling, keep the score  down to 2 -1.' 

14 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Some of the things I'm currently hearing from our fans is actually tough to read and hear.

It's like the club has been infiltrated by leeches.... the old guard like osman hibbert and date I say Phil Neville would have lost their shit......

I was excited when shedding them in order to get the elite level players in. How wrong was I? 

Bit by bit people employed by the club have taken pop shots at the clubs status. koeman, lukaku, and now allardyce.  Questioned our standing in the game whilst picking up mega wages.... Totally destabilising. 

It needs sorting out big time.  What are the true blues like rooney, big dunc, Baines etc doing??? They should be smashing floors down. Start off by saying to Ashley Williams.... "ok hard man.... let's have it now. Wanna fight all the time do you? Tit"

A sad era for our beloved club indeed. It should never had come to this.

But the incompetence of the decisionmakers are the ones to be blamed and they should have made a plan already last season where I saw these issues with the manager (Koeman) and certain players. Sadly many thought we had a great run last season. I would say it was lacking a lot though somewhat acceptable and plenty of room for improvement which we never got.

We can't change what has happened in the last 2 seasons and hindsight is a wonderful thing, and the board are the only ones who can change what happens today and tomorrow, but what we can do is protest at the way our club is being run we have a voice let's make sure it's heard.

Reading through these posts the despair is crippling, to hear people say that they feel they can't be bothered or in someway they are becoming immunized to us losing is hard to hear.

Can anybody find the email addresses of Moshiri,Kenwright,Walsh and Allardyce so we can constantly send them our messages of discontent.