IGNORED

Goodbye To The Gravy Guzzler

1 hour ago, hafnia said:

That's not a ot of change ... it's a load of players not good enough. Williams Keane bolassie Martina etc. 

Kenwright told lies. That pissed me off.

Kenwright didn't have the money to need to make decisions.... he made the decision to hire moyes and stuck with that for 11 years whilst tv money corrected the issues he lumped us with.

Moshiri will get criticism when required but until the day comes when he can't take corrective action for his mistakes then I will take it all as expensive learning. 

moshiri has told lies too, the lukaku shaman thing, the barkley and stones comments, people have refuted them and many here said he was idiotic.  he went on jim white show spewing lies.  bill never did that, he was at least classy about it.

2 hours ago, hafnia said:

That's not a ot of change ... it's a load of players not good enough. Williams Keane bolassie Martina etc. 

Kenwright told lies. That pissed me off.

Kenwright didn't have the money to need to make decisions.... he made the decision to hire moyes and stuck with that for 11 years whilst tv money corrected the issues he lumped us with.

Moshiri will get criticism when required but until the day comes when he can't take corrective action for his mistakes then I will take it all as expensive learning. 

That’s a massive change by anyone else’s rationale, but at least we agree on the lack of quality replacements. 

However, Allardyce is set to have defensive trio Ramiro Funes Mori, Leighton Baines and Phil Jagielka available again to fill the void left by the Wales international.

Makes Williams sound like a world class defender instead of a world class twat.

19 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

moshiri has told lies too, the lukaku shaman thing, the barkley and stones comments, people have refuted them and many here said he was idiotic.  he went on jim white show spewing lies.  bill never did that, he was at least classy about it.

MJB.... kenwright has a bloody book worth of lies.  His nickname was billy liar. Some absolute humdingers..... the worst lies were ones about fake investment which got him power on the board..... kings dock money ring fenced. 

10 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

It sounds like he's been given an ultimatum: Win against Brighton or you're out. I hope we win, but I also hope he'll be out.

Talk about a rock and a hard place. I'm almost hoping that we lose!  -  but not quite.

On 08/03/2018 at 14:49, markjazzbassist said:

No he hasn’t - none of those were proven as lies- he was honest over the Barkley situation - if he said he’d gone for a medical it’s probably what he was told.

2 hours ago, Paddock said:

No he hasn’t - none of those were proven as lies- he was honest over the Barkley situation - if he said he’d gone for a medical it’s probably what he was told.

I've tolerated kenwright for some time now. My intolerance was sparked when his media chums and luvvies started to tell us fans that he was the best chairman in the world and we were lucky to have him....

His list of lies was a disgrace.  

Kings dock:-  the biggest missed opportunity in the clubs history... forget the European ban it was this by a mile.  A world class riverside stadium within minutes of the city centre.... which was gonna cost peanuts in todays market.  It would have given us the platform to compete and arguably attract the investment that went into man city. 

When Paul Gregg offered to finance the stadium kenwright decided he needed to keep his trainset... he lied about having the money from the fortress fund. The board backed kenwright... Gregg stepped down and kenwright got Robert earl (proxy for cockney thieving bastard Phillip green) to buy Greggs shares.... thus starting the murky involvement of a leech who I believe sponges money away from our club. 

I could list pages of lies from kenwright.  Moshiri may be a bit out there but he has cash and puts it where his mouth is.... that for now will do for me. 

5 hours ago, hafnia said:

I've tolerated kenwright for some time now. My intolerance was sparked when his media chums and luvvies started to tell us fans that he was the best chairman in the world and we were lucky to have him....

His list of lies was a disgrace.  

Kings dock:-  the biggest missed opportunity in the clubs history... forget the European ban it was this by a mile.  A world class riverside stadium within minutes of the city centre.... which was gonna cost peanuts in todays market.  It would have given us the platform to compete and arguably attract the investment that went into man city. 

When Paul Gregg offered to finance the stadium kenwright decided he needed to keep his trainset... he lied about having the money from the fortress fund. The board backed kenwright... Gregg stepped down and kenwright got Robert earl (proxy for cockney thieving bastard Phillip green) to buy Greggs shares.... thus starting the murky involvement of a leech who I believe sponges money away from our club. 

I could list pages of lies from kenwright.  Moshiri may be a bit out there but he has cash and puts it where his mouth is.... that for now will do for me. 

I was talking about Moshiri Haf.

13 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

He really is a cunt. 

1. He thinks we are all as fickle to think that simply losing is enough for us to get on the players backs. Everton fans, probably above many others, just want to see fight and commitment. Trying hard and losing is fine, not giving a shit isn'tt.

2. He has a funny way of taking that responsibility upon his back and shielding the players. He has done anything but in his time with us.

2 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

I'm getting more sure of him being here next season by the day.

My first thought while watching the pre-match was this isn'tt the worst interview he has given and then that was completely taken over but what you are saying. Another entire season of Sam? of this?  I need a drink and it's barely past 9am.

14 hours ago, Gwlad all over said:

Let's deal with the cards we've been played and if necessary get behind what we have (hides behind the sofa).

1 minute ago, tonkaroost said:

You're going to need something bigger to hide behind, bud.

He is indeed, bring up The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch and lobbest it at him:dry:.

1 hour ago, markjazzbassist said:

thank you mike, truly one of the greatest comedy films of my childhood, my friends and i watched it countless times.

When VCRs became available in the late seventies me and my brother went and rented one (which was what people did back then) and we got to choose a free video as part of the deal; we opted for the Holy Grail so it was the first thing I ever watched:) (I'd already seen it at the cinema mind). It's genius. They also published a book of the original script complete with scenes and lines crossed out which I bought; I could, still can, watch the whole of the film and speak every line along with the cast:lol:.

21 minutes ago, MikeO said:

When VCRs became available in the late seventies me and my brother went and rented one (which was what people did back then) and we got to choose a free video as part of the deal; we opted for the Holy Grail so it was the first thing I ever watched:) (I'd already seen it at the cinema mind). It's genius. They also published a book of the original script complete with scenes and lines crossed out which I bought; I could, still can, watch the whole of the film and speak every line along with the cast:lol:.

i tried to get into their TV show but it didn't grab me like the movie did.