IGNORED

Goodbye To The Gravy Guzzler

3 hours ago, Gwlad all over said:

Who from our squad are realistically likely to be involved?

Our Goalie, Coleman, Gana, Siggy, and Maybe Davies, Mori, Walcott, Klaasen, Williams, Vlasic, Keane and Tosun  for their respective countries, we have good players who will show better form under a better manager.

37 minutes ago, Bill said:

Our Goalie, Coleman, Gana, Siggy, and Maybe Davies, Mori, Walcott, Klaasen, Williams, Vlasic, Keane and Tosun  for their respective countries, we have good players who will show better form under a better manager.

Ireland, Wales and Turkey failed to qualify.

Im hoping West Brom come in for him, we pay him up to the end of the season and West Brom give him a huge bonus for keeping them up. The man was happy to retire because he knows he can sit on a beach and wait for the phone call off desperate chairmen. He then negotiates a kings ransom for six months work then waits for the next mug to come along. Which in this case is us. I would get rid with three or four games to go. Get Fonseca in to assess the squad and get serious in the summer 

Pissed me off more with more comments about Watford in the last day or 2.

He said something like we were heading for a good result there (0-0) until they got that late goal.

No Sam. No.

A 0-0 draw away at an out of form Watford is not a good result for this club with the players we are supposed to have.

Completely wrong mentality for this club and the era we are trying to enter.

That's it MikeO, definately done for a couple of weeks!!!

1 hour ago, markjazzbassist said:

newty i enjoy having you around here, you are a funny guy and we need that with all the doom and gloom.  don't leave

I'm not leaving sloppy bollocks!!!

I just can't contribute much with all the camel toe curling moany shitty shit going on. It does my nut in. I get too drawn in and frustrated by it. I do my best to stay clear of overally negative chat these days, waste of energy. One life and all that.

Plus I'm mega busy fitting us a new kitchen. Thought it would be hard...but my word it has shafted me right up the shitter. Every day off, and some nights, for the last 5 or 6 weeks. I don't have time to cry on here too!!! Never again. Will take more than a blow job to convince me next time.....

8 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

I just can't contribute much with all the camel toe curling moany shitty shit going on. It does my nut in. I get too drawn in and frustrated by it. I do my best to stay clear of overally negative chat these days, waste of energy. One life and all that.

Plus I'm mega busy fitting us a new kitchen. Thought it would be hard...but my word it has shafted me right up the shitter. Every day off, and some nights, for the last 5 or 6 weeks. I don't have time to cry on here too!!! Never again. Will take more than a blow job to convince me next time.....

You deserve time out!

https://www.englishforums.com/English/Overally/zhhkj/post.htm

Sack him now he's done what I assume Moshiri wanted which was to make sure we stayed up whether we needed him or not is another debate, he's got what he wanted the money which has been cheaper than given 20M to Watford for Silva, and if Moshiri still felt Silva was the man for us he can sack Allardyce and he's saved 11M.

But regardless of all of that we need to try and finish 7th and not be afraid to fight because we scared of failure, and restructuring doesn't guarantee anything fuck me we've been doing that for years and were has it got us.

If you get an opportunity you take it and stop focusing on why you shouldn't take it, someone one on here said a while back I don't care how we win just as long as we win can't remember who it was but that's the kind of mentality that is required, and that's why I'm desperate for us to finish 7th and get into the Europa, because if you don't put yourself in the frame your never progress.

26 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

Suck it up Newty when it's finished mate it will have been worth the sacrifices🔨💰

13 hours ago, Newty82 said:

What you need to learn is just to be absolutely hopeless at DIY like I am- even if you’re not- pretend you are. It’s easier for me to go in to work and do overtime to pay someone who will make a much better job of it than I would. Day off doing DIY or a days overtime in work to pay someone to do it for me.

1 minute ago, Paddock said:

What you need to learn is just to be absolutely hopeless at DIY like I am- even if you’re not- pretend you are. It’s easier for me to go in to work and do overtime to pay someone who will make a much better job of it than I would. Day off doing DIY or a days overtime in work to pay someone to do it for me.

Amen to that! Although there is no way the missus would let me loose with anything more than a screwdriver! 

39 minutes ago, Paddock said:

I'm in too deep now gents! She knows too much!

I enjoy DIY tbh, mostly...done all sorts over time...but a kitchen, that's another world! Never again.

1 hour ago, Newty82 said:

I'm in too deep now gents! She knows too much!

I enjoy DIY tbh, mostly...done all sorts over time...but a kitchen, that's another world! Never again.

i enjoy DIY too Newts, love spending time out in the yard doing little projects, fresh air and some alone time left to my thoughts.  i cherish those moments.

Ever been disgruntled in your job and thought "if I won the lottery I would turn up nonchalant as fuck and not give a shit"..... this is what this prick is doing to us.  He is winding the fans up.

He has the kip of a chavvy thick prick who has won the lottery... turned up in a holiday resort full of bright self made millionaires.... and knowing deep down inside that he doesn't belong in their company he decided to piss in the pool, drop empty glasses on the floor and generally behave like a twat.

He'sa deeply insecure individual with a mega chip on his shoulder.  He resents the fact that we never wanted him in the first place.... He'strying to take us down to his level.

SACK HIM NOW! THIS EXCUSE OF A MANAGER IS AN EMBARRASSMENT TO OUR FOOTBALL CLUB.  HE KNOWS THE PRICE OF EVERYTHING AND THE VALUE OF FUCK ALL. 

4 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Ever been disgruntled in your job and thought "if I won the lottery I would turn up nonchalant as fuck and not give a shit"..... this is what this prick is doing to us.  He is winding the fans up.

He has the kip of a chavvy thick prick who has won the lottery... turned up in a holiday resort full of bright self made millionaires.... and knowing deep down inside that he doesn't belong in their company he decided to piss in the pool, drop empty glasses on the floor and generally behave like a twat.

He'sa deeply insecure individual with a mega chip on his shoulder.  He resents the fact that we never wanted him in the first place.... He'strying to take us down to his level.

SACK HIM NOW! THIS EXCUSE OF A MANAGER IS AN EMBARRASSMENT TO OUR FOOTBALL CLUB.  HE KNOWS THE PRICE OF EVERYTHING AND THE VALUE OF FUCK ALL. 

100% this.

Genuinely dislike Everton at present.

Lost its identity. Lost its dignity. Lost its values. Lost its appeal.

As-fucking-if Fonseca will touch us. He'll get blamed for the shitfest his predecessors and Walsh have created.