IGNORED

Goodbye To The Gravy Guzzler

15 hours ago, Gwlad all over said:

And the Barcodes are 4 points behind us with 2 games in hand. Bottom half of the table finish looking likely for our once proud club.

One point if they win this and they're currently 2-1 up with 10 minutes to go. Benitez has just made a substitution and - I kid you not - brought a striker on! Can you imagine such a thing?!

I'd have Benitez over Allardyce all day, red shite or not.

19 minutes ago, Loose said:

One point if they win this and they're currently 2-1 up with 10 minutes to go. Benitez has just made a substitution and - I kid you not - brought a striker on! Can you imagine such a thing?!

Newcastle are also the youngest side in the Prem. Just won four on the bounce. What was it Allardyce said about playing too many kids? 

20 minutes ago, Loose said:

Id have Gerrard over Allardyce at the moment!

36 minutes ago, nogs said:

Newcastle are also the youngest side in the Prem. Just won four on the bounce. What was it Allardyce said about playing too many kids? 

Definitely a proper football man he'd turn this shit round and give us

back the team we are missing, and I genuinely believe he would come here if the conditions were right, and world class players would join him unlike Allardyce he is respected by players the world over.

Got to stop this I'm only building my hopes up.

I have never felt this disillusioned about an Everton team... ever! Even u see Walter Smith we had a little fight. This is worse than watching West Brom at their worst! We have gone from being the neutral fans dream... to the most hated team to watch in the country. Neutrals is ant us to go down now, that’s how bad our football is.

I just dont feel like watching us, it’s that bad! 

3 hours ago, Shukes said:

I have never felt this disillusioned about an Everton team... ever! Even u see Walter Smith we had a little fight. This is worse than watching West Brom at their worst! We have gone from being the neutral fans dream... to the most hated team to watch in the country. Neutrals is ant us to go down now, that’s how bad our football is.

I just dont feel like watching us, it’s that bad! 

The neutrals may well get their wish if we keep Allardyce. I imagine half our squad would down tools next season if they had to play under him again. 

Main priority this season was staying up and that has been done. If Allardyce gets no credit for that, or some, it doesn't really matter. Going forward is all that counts. He wouldn't get my vote staying on, but then a lot of widely-touted replacements (Dyche, Silva) wouldn't. There are so many levels where the club is going wrong that it needs a wholesale rethink from Moshiri (or Kenwright) to correct it. I'm still not sold on any kind of DoF, the playing staff needs a complete overhaul, and who to trust to do that is absolutely the priority. Having a progressive manager hamstrung by poor players is as bad a marriage as good players frustrated by a Neanderthal. Whatever we choose (a manager who targets players or a DoF), I'd like to see to see an attacking philosophy. We pick a DoF / manager based on that, we rip up the squad and we start again.      

24 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

Ai, i read it covers a few different things.

But does it usually ask about management? If So, then it's a non story by the press.

I’m not sure to be honest. It’s not something I’ve given a whole lot of attention to until now, because it actually matters at this point I suppose. 

6 hours ago, London Blue said:

If you are an Everton fan and member then check your e-mail for a link to a survey. 

THE IMPORTANT QUESTION IS AT THE END WHERE YOU ARE ASKED:

"HOW MUCH FAITH DO YOU HAVE IN THE CURRENT MANAGER AND COACHES"

I rated them at 0

Me too, let's hope it has the right impact we want and need

1 hour ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

This dickhead from the Scum is currently getting bombarded with abuse

Henry Winter started it, Custis joined in. It was a 50/60 answer questionnaire where one of the questions asked about the management team, not Allardyce individually; pair of cunts for total misrepresentation. There were questions about EITC , were they mentioned? I'm slow to anger but my blood's boiling here.

I think I'd be happier if my grand-kids chose prostitution as a career if the other option was S*n "journo"'. 

2 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

This dickhead from the Scum is currently getting bombarded with abuse

The Scum clearly conducts personality tests on job applicants and only employs those who rate as the worst kind of wanker. Every time I hear Custis on radio or see him on TV I wonder what went wrong in his life to make him such a miserable, colourless, dour twat. He's the sort of dickhead who thinks the postman turning up 15 minutes late is 'shocking' and complains that moving the bin collection times at Christmas is 'disgraceful'. 

I’ve been talking about this with a mate this evening a fellow blue and i started off supporting the allardyce out position but after a healthy discussion I’m more sympathetic to him.  Brought in to do a job - remember how it looked at the arse end of November? - he’s done that job, think about the signings he’s made Tosun & Walcott 2/2 I think? compared to the previous regime this is success in a bottle.  How would I score big sam/the gravy guzzler/ chippy tits ? Ok the style has been not exactly easy on the eye but the genuine relegation fears in November have been alleviated and we’d have taken 9th then at the drop of a hat so what’s the big deal?  Paranoia that big sam will turn us into some vile defensive yawn fest or they he will waste the transfer funds available on entirely unsuitable players?  Maybe neither but whilst we dream of the likes of tom tutchel or Paulo Fonseca we are never likely to get either and maybe this is sams day - 7/10

1 hour ago, nottsblue said:

I’ve been talking about this with a mate this evening a fellow blue and i started off supporting the allardyce out position but after a healthy discussion I’m more sympathetic to him.  Brought in to do a job - remember how it looked at the arse end of November? - he’s done that job, think about the signings he’s made Tosun & Walcott 2/2 I think? compared to the previous regime this is success in a bottle.  How would I score big sam/the gravy guzzler/ chippy tits ? Ok the style has been not exactly easy on the eye but the genuine relegation fears in November have been alleviated and we’d have taken 9th then at the drop of a hat so what’s the big deal?  Paranoia that big sam will turn us into some vile defensive yawn fest or they he will waste the transfer funds available on entirely unsuitable players?  Maybe neither but whilst we dream of the likes of tom tutchel or Paulo Fonseca we are never likely to get either and maybe this is sams day - 7/10

If you look at his record since the bump we got when he signed, and arguably played the same team that Unsy selected against West Ham, since the 18th December, home win against a woeful Swansea we have won 4 times in 16 matches and been treated to some of the worst football I can remember watching.

His style of play, or lack there of, consists of hump the ball up field and run after it. His substitutions seem to consist of replacing an attacker with a defender when we should be going for the win. 

Then there are the team selections, Rooney in midfield, the man was a great player but in midfield he gives the ball away far too often. Playing Bolasie when he is clearly out of form when we have other options, playing Gana and Morgan in midfield when we all know how that end up.

His management of the players has been poor, Lookman, Cenk, Vlasic, too name but a few has led to poor morale in the squad which is evident when they play. Bolasie is a better player than Vlasic or Lookman because he cost more - remember that one?

Then there is his total lack of respect for the fans, smirking when we lose, for fucks sake he should have been sacked for that alone.

You add all this up and you have a toxic atmosphere at home and away among the fans, a team with no morale, no tactics and no plan.

If this is Sam's day then its a fucking waking nightmare for Everton fans.

7/10 really? 

To paraphrase Shankly I would say he is lucky to get a 0.