IGNORED

Goodbye To The Gravy Guzzler

26 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

He basically said this is what would happen when we reached 40 points, and safety. It hasn't though - we're still treated to the same negative tactics, the same negative subs, the same writing off our chances before a ball has even been kicked.

The gobshite knows in his heart of hearts that if he lets the shackles off and let's the players express themselves then we will play better and get more than we achieved with his piss poor tactics and selections.

He doesn't want to see the team flourish - he wants us to stumble and stutter to a point here and there justifying the seriously shit state of the squad.  He wants us to be seen as being a shit team to make him look like Houdini.

Which is why I want the prick fired now.  Let unsworth have them and say "ok you lot.... playing for your futures now.  Out you go... attack and defend as one. Play for each other"

I guarantee the uplift in performance and results would be significant. As much as unsworth wasn't the answer - he had the toughest job squad wise. With Coleman, Baines, tosun, Walcott he would piss some of our results. 

1 hour ago, hafnia said:

The gobshite knows in his heart of hearts that if he lets the shackles off and let's the players express themselves then we will play better and get more than we achieved with his piss poor tactics and selections.

He doesn't want to see the team flourish - he wants us to stumble and stutter to a point here and there justifying the seriously shit state of the squad.  He wants us to be seen as being a shit team to make him look like Houdini.

Which is why I want the prick fired now.  Let unsworth have them and say "ok you lot.... playing for your futures now.  Out you go... attack and defend as one. Play for each other"

I guarantee the uplift in performance and results would be significant. As much as unsworth wasn't the answer - he had the toughest job squad wise. With Coleman, Baines, tosun, Walcott he would piss some of our results. 

Totally agree with this, he's working on a policy of making himself look good ( if that's possible IMO) at the expense of the team performing well.

1 hour ago, Wiggytop said:

Totally agree with this, he's working on a policy of making himself look good ( if that's possible IMO) at the expense of the team performing well.

Reminds me of work.... someone had a process that they moaned and whinged about.... "it takes a full day" - wanted huge recognition for it. Played the martyr.

I kept asking if I could look at making it easier "no.... I don't think there is"

I applied the solution and cut the process time down by 95%..... its not nice for the other person cos they know that their inability that their inability to identify it has been publicised. 

Thats what it' all about with Sam. 

2 minutes ago, Paddock said:

Surely he would think if he got themperforming well it would stand him in good stead of being kept on?

I think the 18 month contract and his unpopularity told him that it wasn't gonna be an option.

Fortunately the egotistical prick has practically destroyed any slight chance there was of bring taken on longer term due to his chip on his shoulder dictating his awful behaviour. 

6 hours ago, hafnia said:

Reminds me of work.... someone had a process that they moaned and whinged about.... "it takes a full day" - wanted huge recognition for it. Played the martyr.

I kept asking if I could look at making it easier "no.... I don't think there is"

I applied the solution and cut the process time down by 95%..... its not nice for the other person cos they know that their inability that their inability to identify it has been publicised. 

Thats what it' all about with Sam. 

Someone working under u is bad enough in itself. I'd want recognition for that alone.

Press are making clear that moshiri will be in attendance tomoz nite?. Hopefully he just wants confirmation of how crap tactics / team are under sam & how much fans hate him before giving him axe. So bit of weird one for me. Again there will prob b close to full capacity of fans because we will always support our club but either in bored silence or full choras of distaste for sam? I wonder how the players will react on pitch?

8 hours ago, Paddock said:

Surely he would think if he got themperforming well it would stand him in good stead of being kept on?

You'd think so, wouldn't you?

But having listened to him, watched him, watched us, seen his decisions...I don't think his brain works in this kind of process.

His mentality is all wrong. Completel6 wrong. Far to used to being a 'rescuer'.

Pretty weird to be honest.

2 hours ago, Blueblood78 said:

Press are making clear that moshiri will be in attendance tomoz nite?. Hopefully he just wants confirmation of how crap tactics / team are under sam & how much fans hate him before giving him axe. So bit of weird one for me. Again there will prob b close to full capacity of fans because we will always support our club but either in bored silence or full choras of distaste for sam? I wonder how the players will react on pitch?

If it's effectively an interview for next year, he's going to do his best to win the game. For the players, the mentality will be different. (1) Am I interviewing for my job? If so, I'd better play well. (2) Do I want Crooked Sam here next year? If no, then hope we don't win. Of course, I'm being unfair on professional players who should always play to win, but they are human beings too and must realize what's going on.

The man will throw anyone under the bus to preserve his own image or improve it.

His recent comments about Unsworth, while not really mocking, are another fine example of how Allardyce has unravelled himself infront of our eyes.

Has he made any comment on any area of this club where the purpose of his comments isnt to make himself look superior? Medical, Marketing, Board, Coaches, Players...not much left really.

He is a Grade a bellend. The team played like they did before under Unsy at home however this time we scored first and grew in confidence from there. 

Unsy wanted clarity for both him and the squad. If they had made him manager until the end of the season he would have accepted it and ran with it. 

36 minutes ago, London Blue said:

If I was able to get up for the match I would be there just to chant "Allardyce out", I just hope the fans who are there do us proud and let that arrogant, obnoxious, anti-football dinosaur know what we think of him.

My thoughts exactly, I'm hoping to hear, "Sam Allardyce fuck off" loud and clear.....even in the unlikely event we find ourselves in front.

The hope that is keeping me going at the moment is that when Allardyce, Walsh and his cronies have gone, we have a new manager who gets Everton. That first game at Goodison where the players are free to express themselves and go for it, with the crowd behind them and we smash some team by 3 or 4. Then we can stick it to Allardyce and his media hoe train and say that "THIS IS EVERTON" not the turgid excuse for football that he produces.

47 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Remember a few on here crediting Alladyce for Unsworth's last game. Are they all bellends too? 

As a person no, but they are wrong, Allardyce's actions have proved him to be a "bellend".

Unsworth said that Allardyce had no say in the team selection, preparation or team talk, after the match the players said the win was for Unsworth.

The very fact Allardyce is so desperate for wins he can claim credit for, that he tries to take that from Unsworth shows the manner of the man.

He is a detestable human being.

7 hours ago, Bailey said:

He is a Grade a bellend. The team played like they did before under Unsy at home however this time we scored first and grew in confidence from there. 

Unsy wanted clarity for both him and the squad. If they had made him manager until the end of the season he would have accepted it and ran with it. 

Yep. The echo and prentice has done a job....

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sam-allardyce-david-unsworth-setting-14566800.amp?__twitter_impression=true

I'm hoping for NO banners, or any chanting to get him out. Get behind the boys for 90 minutes and if the board can't see past there noses come what may, then I believe it should be them that fall on the sword, coz they have the livelyhood of our club in their hands.