IGNORED

Goodbye To The Gravy Guzzler

56 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Glad the Echo has nailed its colours to the mast. I actually don't care if we win or lose anymore, all I want is Allardyce gone. He is a desperate, snide, arrogant cunt of a human being. 

18 minutes ago, barryj said:

Theo interview 🤣🤣

He’s marked his card.

interviewer: You’ve not played under many managers. How do Arsene and Sam Allardyce compare?

Theo - ‘they’re completely different levels..... I mean in the way they manage’

Haha...was funny that. Had to think quick to change the angle!!!

6 hours ago, London Blue said:

As a person no, but they are wrong, Allardyce's actions have proved him to be a "bellend".

Unsworth said that Allardyce had no say in the team selection, preparation or team talk, after the match the players said the win was for Unsworth.

The very fact Allardyce is so desperate for wins he can claim credit for, that he tries to take that from Unsworth shows the manner of the man.

He is a detestable human being.

Completely agree.

5 hours ago, hafnia said:

Yep I think he nails it.

More rubbish he’s spouted

“You can't knock our football. You can knock some of our passing that went astray, but you can't knock me for that. I don't pass the ball”

All in it together are we Sam?

“ I think eighth in the league compared to fifth from bottom tells you we're getting the players better.”

Wrong again! You took over when we were 13th AFTER the West Ham game! 

Had. Enough.

I'm pretty much resigned to him being in charge next season now. I don't think our board has the balls to sack him for style of football and personality. He's making his case about what a good job he's done every interview, setting the stall for the club to get slaughtered if he is sacked. 

I expect next season to be just as miserable as this. 

If brands is coming in then allardyce can not be the manager. Simple as that. 

The board know the fans stance on the prick.  He underestimated the Everton fans did allardyce..... He pretty much knows he's on thin ice. The atmosphere in goodison last night seemed beyond weird.... fans completely stale and bored.... apathetic. 

I think he will go. Moshiri, Bill and co know how unpopular Allardyce is, judging by the looks on their faces during the match they are unhappy with him and the football he is producing.

I dont believe the survey was conducted without them knowing the storm it would create. Or the likely result.

I hope/suspect that they are waiting to have a replacement lined up before they sack him. Nobody wants a repeat of the Koeman fiasco. 

If Allardyce was staying then both Moshiri or Bill would have come out and publicly backed him, as neither of them are shy at talking to the press. Let's face it Allardyce's plea to "know where he stands" have gone unanswered, at least in public. If there were private assurances then he would be straight on the phone to his media groupies. Moshiri and Bill's silence speaks volumes. 

This is just something we have to go through, a purgatory before the promised lands of new stadium, manager and God willing a team we can get behind and love again.

6 hours ago, hafnia said:

It's actually getting concerning now....

The noise in the media tells me that little old Everton should be sticking by him and backing him with money.... it's scandalous.

A Man united fan who I know was telling me that we shouldn't be sacking him.... he's done a good job.  Unbelievable. They sack van gaal after he wins fa cup.... and we can't sack a manager who has had 5 home games with less than 2 shots on target. 

I had the same thing with a Chelsea fan... thought we were playing well that he "saved us" and would like to see him backed after a preseason and a full transfer window. He didnt agree with me when I suggested that they can take him when they sack Conte... funny that!

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11671/11344620/sam-allardyce8217s-record-at-everton-the-style-questions-will-not-go-away

We'd be 6th if the league was based from when he took over, although with Arsenal having a game in hand. 

For me 7th was still very achievable when he come, and had he got that he'd have less to argue against but still he's done an okay job with a very uneven set of tools. We're far from creative but how much is that down to having to tighten up the defence with such a poor set of centre halves and centre mids. Sacrificed the attack to focus on a weak defence. 

24 minutes ago, pete0 said:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11671/11344620/sam-allardyce8217s-record-at-everton-the-style-questions-will-not-go-away

We'd be 6th if the league was based from when he took over, although with Arsenal having a game in hand. 

For me 7th was still very achievable when he come, and had he got that he'd have less to argue against but still he's done an okay job with a very uneven set of tools. We're far from creative but how much is that down to having to tighten up the defence with such a poor set of centre halves and centre mids. Sacrificed the attack to focus on a weak defence. 

You up for having him next season then?

The whole media and other clubs managers are laughing their tits off at us.

The reason the premier league is so shit is because the usual suspects like Allardyce, Pulis, Hughes, moyes, pardew are continually kept in jobs despite having absolutely no football management pedigree other than to play ugly, 1950's ale house football.... 

I mean forget the Rooney rule.... there needs to be a Looney rule.... where shit managers are no longer allowed to pollute our league with their shite.  

WE WOULD BE TOP 6 IF ALLARDYCE HAD HIS RUN RATE OF POINTS FROM WHEN HE CAME IN.... ???!!!

Point and case..... the league is fuckin abysmal.  Let's look at the heavy weights we can count ourselves to maybe be Better than if allardyce had his average points extrapolated over the arguably far tougher fixtures we had before he came in....west Brom, west ham, Swansea,  Huddersfield, Watford.... I'm getting depressed typing it as I have just watched Liverpool twat a bizarrely high lined Roma side. 

The top 5/6 are creating their own super league and here we are trying to justify why the sarcastic semi retired prick needs to go... 

17 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

7th was still achievable in February, never mind about when he come, but he kept harping on about survival even though we were up in 9th, and a few points off Burnley. He would have done himself more favours by showing more ambitius intent.

It goes deeper than just results though. His whole persona does not suit any self respecting club. Nevermind ours.

Furthermore, keeping him would be a waste. He's at the end of his career. He lacks ambition and has clearly shown he cannot change his ways.

Thank him for his efforts. Let him go. And bring in the next generation...who we must allow, as a club and fans, to put their print on the footballing side of things.

Given Arsenal's points tally, 6th was even achievable especially when you consider we could have taken points from them making a 6 point swing.

7 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

pete you just continue to amaze.  gana is shit, big sam doing a good job, jags is terrible, what else can we add?

Amaze?  If it threw down 5 inches of rain in an hour and we said it was a rainy day he would argue that it was sunny. 

He would probably even convince himself of it too. 

2 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Amaze?  If it threw down 5 inches of rain in an hour and we said it was a rainy day he would argue that it was sunny. 

He would probably even convince himself of it too. 

that's what i mean.  his main tenets of everton football are so counter to anyone or anything else it's amazing.  i don't mean in a good way amazing, more like amazingly shocking.

1 hour ago, hafnia said:

You up for having him next season then?

If there's no one better available. 

For me the manager is not our most urgent problem. The main concern is centre backs and a defensive mid. That's Sam's forte. Much rather him than Walsh scouting this summer. 

1 hour ago, pete0 said:

For me the manager is not our most urgent problem. The main concern is centre backs and a defensive mid. That's Sam's forte. Much rather him than Walsh scouting this summer. 

Fuck me Pete we should be aiming higher than that footballing non-entity. A club with money, a new stadium on the horizon and an ambitious owner, plus the chance to take on the some of best teams in the world in the highest profile league in the world I think we can attract a very good caliber of manager.

Silva, Fonseca to name but two who are / will be available in the summer, plus after the world cup there will be the usual churn of managers leaving their jobs.

If that doesn't work I'll take a break from the thin blue line, hell I would rather half the members on here have a go than keep with Sam.

24 minutes ago, pete0 said:

There's plenty better.  So that's end of story right there.

Aside from that he has completely taken the piss out of our fans.... the staff.... the history.  He doesn't deserve to manage us.