IGNORED

Richarlison

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Hahaha that’s just got me twice haha! 
Sitting in car watching my lad training laughing my ass off!

Look a right weirdo!

3 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Haha Romey you twat! I got the giggles now and the other parent’s are looking at me strangely!

You’re welcome!

As blues I think we could all do with a laugh at the moment. 

• 1 month later...

Still waiting for him to put it all together, though. Absolutely love his fearlessness and work ethic out on the pitch, but I want to start seeing more goals. Obviously there's injuries and constant manager turnover to take into consideration, but want to start seeing him be that 15+ goal scorer consistently. 

He's so close to being an absolute star, really hoping Lampard can push him to that next level that we all want to see him at

6 hours ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Still waiting for him to put it all together, though. Absolutely love his fearlessness and work ethic out on the pitch, but I want to start seeing more goals. Obviously there's injuries and constant manager turnover to take into consideration, but want to start seeing him be that 15+ goal scorer consistently. 

He's so close to being an absolute star, really hoping Lampard can push him to that next level that we all want to see him at

Tbf he has been playing in a side all season where the only player with an ounce of creativity has been Richarlison himself and he can’t be expected to do it all

Now we have the likes of Alli and DVDB and with Gordon blossoming Then add to the mix DCL being back to take some of the pressure off him Ifully expect him to thrive in the second half of the season

Edited by duncanmckenzieismagic

1 hour ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Tbf he has been playing in a side all season where the only player with an ounce of creativity has been Richarlison himself and he can’t be expected to do it all

Now we have the likes of Alli and DVDB and with Gordon blossoming Then add to the mix DCL being back to take some of the pressure off him Ifully expect him to thrive in the second half of the season

I think Gray has been very good this season possibly our most consistent player, you obviously don’t rate him as you never gave him a mention. 

On 19/02/2022 at 09:44, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

This aged well 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Absolutely loved his reaction to the goal last night, not sure whether or not it was covered on the box but him stripping his tracky top off  then sprinting across the pitch the to join in with the celebrations with the rest of the players made me feel he isn’t just talking the talk, he really does love the club

Don’t even think he bothered putting the tracky top on. Saw him in the dugout with a bib in his hand for a while, looking like he was trying to get himself subbed back on. 😂

Love the lad though. Can see it means a lot to him. 

1 hour ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Absolutely loved his reaction to the goal last night, not sure whether or not it was covered on the box but him stripping his tracky top off  then sprinting across the pitch the to join in with the celebrations with the rest of the players made me feel he isn’t just talking the talk, he really does love the club

Looks like the cameras did catch it 😂😂😂