IGNORED

Michail Antonio

10 minutes ago, patto said:

If we could get our money back on Bolasie I'd sell him he has no end product.

Agreed! When we had a chance of either Zaha or bolasie, we took the donkey instead. He doesn't know what he is gonna do himself when he has the ball, and that scares the shit out of me.

8 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Another failure of a signing from the start. He was never someone we should’ve been bringing in. 

4 assists and a goal in 14 appearances isn'tt the worst, especially for his debut season for us. 

He offers us something nobody else does, which is a drive up the pitch. His crossing is good but admittedly his finishing isn'tt. He's powerful and can change a game in a flash.

He's not a bad signing in my eyes. Although, I wish we would have signed Zaha.

5 minutes ago, Aidan Lewis said:

4 assists and a goal in 14 appearances isn'ttt the worst, especially for his debut season for us. 

He offers us something nobody else does, which is a drive up the pitch. His crossing is good but admittedly his finishing isn'ttt. He's powerful and can change a game in a flash.

He's not a bad signing in my eyes. Although, I wish we would have signed Zaha.

We’ll have to agree to disagree, Aidan. I’ve always thought he was a poor player and he is, for me, another X in the Koeman/Walsh transfer dealings. 

• 5 years later...

For all that this would be a massively underwhelming signing and I don't see West Ham letting him go in the first place, he would be better back up than we have.

He would also be more like-for-like to Dom and he is used to playing in a defensive team playing on the counter.

Maybe a loan swap with him for Maupay would suit everyone! 

He’s better than a lot of what we have now, but I’d rather have someone else though.

However, at this point we’re desperate and can’t turn our nose up to anyone who might be able to help us in the slightest. 

No way West Ham lets him come to us given both of our standings. 

• 2 weeks later...