IGNORED

Joao Virginia

a couple guys posted it so i'll make a thread.  young portuguese GK from arsenal,  welcome Joao!!

looks like we have our 3rd keeper now, i'm guessing silva played a part in this with the portuguese connection

13 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

a couple guys posted it so i'll make a thread.  young portuguese GK from arsenal,  welcome Joao!!

looks like we have our 3rd keeper now, i'm guessing silva played a part in this with the portuguese connection

I’ve read Hewelt is more likely to be promoted to the senior squad and this guy will develop with Unsy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, markjazzbassist said:

knowing brands, we will see stek sold for 5m in january and this lad promoted.  

If we get 5m for stek, the worlds truly gone mad! I would just be happy getting him off the wage bill if this kids good enough. 

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

For me Digne walks into city’s side. That’s one position they lack. If spurs play a back three which I think they might this season that’s why they are happy to sell trippier and rose. They will sign sessegon to play as left wing back. Possibly sissoko as right wing back. I’ve said it before Digne is the best left back in the premiership. Robertson gets the plaudits as he attacks so much. His defending isn’t as good as Lucas’s and the counter attacking style Liverpool play makes him look better than he is.