IGNORED

Che Adams

6 hours ago, Btay said:

I know this is a needs must signing but it just shows how much we got it wrong with Maupay. Although I think Adams is better than Maupay (not saying a lot) if he doesn’t do a job for us it’s almost 30m spent on strikers with no return. Fingers crossed for him & us here.

It’s the old saying buy cheap buy twice. 
Or could be more in our case.

33 minutes ago, StevO said:

I just don’t see us getting Adams and Beto. I think if we were getting Adams he would be in already and we wouldn’t be going back for Beto. 

I’m not that bothered about Adam’s (surprise surprise) I don’t think he would offer anymore to what we already have. Yet Beto I would like to see here he offers something we don’t have when DCL injured a genuine target man and hopefully a consistent scorer.  

I think we need to conclude the gray deal in order to get Beto and we needed to do the holgate deal to get che Adams (both to get the terms of payment we wanted and for us to lose some wages).

I agree with Simon Jordan whereby we are still having to run all our deals by through the prem first that's why they are taking so long.

1 minute ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Scored 5 in 28 last season - heart stopping excitement.

That doesn’t make him shite have you looked at Beto’s stats he’s a gamble. 
he’s coming from a lesser league I just hope we get this right and he does well. 
with any decent striker we should have 6 points on the board