IGNORED

Che Adams

50 minutes ago, patto said:

we don’t have anything at the moment 

Why did we spend 12m on Chermiti who was not even in the squad, Dobbin and Maupay are as good or about the same as Adams.

We have to aim higher than that for a striker. I know people will say no decent striker will come here but if you offer the right money they will come, its a case of spending money now or lose 150m when we drop out of the prem.

We’ve been doing that for years and it’s the reason we’re here now though. 
Thos come and play for us and we’ll pay you a kings ransom is why players don’t want to leave and are happy to sit on the bench.

We have to change that mindset. We need to rebuild.

We've gone from step 1,2 and 3 straight to 9 and 10 for years. It doesn’t work.

You need to do steps 4 to 8 as well.

5 hours ago, Bill said:

Why did we spend 12m on Chermiti who was not even in the squad, Dobbin and Maupay are as good or about the same as Adams.

We have to aim higher than that for a striker. I know people will say no decent striker will come here but if you offer the right money they will come, its a case of spending money now or lose 150m when we drop out of the prem

Dobbin and Maupay are nowhere near Adams level I think Adams will do ok.

I know this is a needs must signing but it just shows how much we got it wrong with Maupay. Although I think Adams is better than Maupay (not saying a lot) if he doesn’t do a job for us it’s almost 30m spent on strikers with no return. Fingers crossed for him & us here.

26 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Apparently Southampton only want £5m up front and we're haggling over that...

Bill though, we need him for this transfer window.

Fuck off, we're run worse than a corner shop.

Some people on here are happy we are being cautious with our money but sorry it’s not getting us players it’s pathetic. 
EVERTON ARNT WE 

13 minutes ago, patto said:

Some people on here are happy we are being cautious with our money but sorry it’s not getting us players it’s pathetic. 
EVERTON ARNT WE 

Not happy we are being cautious just find it hilarious that the bell ends who splashed out £28m on bolassie as though he was Mo Salah are quibbling over pennies cos the premier league have handed their arses to them. 

pathetic.  The reality as mr dyche says is that we clearly had to sell Richarlison, Gordon, the lad from the under 19s etc etc cos we are fooked 

46 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

The reality as mr dyche says is that we clearly had to sell Richarlison, Gordon, the lad from the under 19s etc etc cos we are fooked 

And then we go and spend 15m on Chermiti who we won't ever see in the 1st eleven till we are in the Championship.