IGNORED

Norwich (Home) Saturday November 23rd

markjazzbassist

1 minute ago, Gwlad all over said:

:rofl:

None of this "getting sacked in the morning". Out tonight and Rafa in tomorrow please

Some still think we have to give him the rest of the season because we are improving. I’d hate to see what it’s like when we aren’t improving. 

we play the same way every time that's our problem.   go to the wings swing in a cross.  we can't play through the middle for some reason.  sidibe, gylfi, cenk have all been awful today.  iwobi isn't the answer in the middle.  maybe bernard or maybe we need a signing there.  we need distribution and creation in the middle.

17 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

BBC reporting "fury" coming from the Goodison stands. Ominous.

The saddest thing for me right now is that I find it really difficult to write anything positive. I'm really not a negative person, quite the opposite, so I notice when I get in a slump like this. Moshiri: please do something!

I'm afraid Moshiri is a big part of the problem. Club has been a mess since he got involved. 

4 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

we play the same way every time that's our problem.   go to the wings swing in a cross.  we can't play through the middle for some reason.  sidibe, gylfi, cenk have all been awful today.  iwobi isn't the answer in the middle.  maybe bernard or maybe we need a signing there.  we need distribution and creation in the middle.

They left Gylfi in the middle and put Iwobi on the left, that’s why he isn’t the answer in the middle.