IGNORED

Everton Soares

7 minutes ago, Palfy said:

😳 Sibdane can you translate that please mate my Portuguese isn’t what it should be😜

Whoops -- my browser auto-translates! See below:

NEWS SUMMARY

• Everton-ING advanced in the negotiations for Everton Cebolinha. After meeting, the British sent a salary agreement and prepare an offer to Grêmio
  • There is great optimism in agreement in the coming days, in time to take shirt 11 still in this transfer window
  • Everton's offer to Grêmio is 25 million euros (R $ 115 million) and can reach 30 million euros (R $ 138 million) for bonuses and goals
  • Since last August, the club from Rio Grande do Sul has endorsed to receive 65% of the negotiations involving the athlete, as revealed by the UOL De Primeira column

• 6 months later...
11 hours ago, Shukes said:

Another one that doesn’t find us an attractive club then.

I'd take it with a pinch of salt mate. He and Richarlison get on pretty well in the national team and i could definitely see that being a factor on him coming this way. Not to mention a phone call from Carlo goes a long, long way. Would love him, winger who provides a goal threat and assists! 

3 hours ago, Btay said:

I'd take it with a pinch of salt mate. He and Richarlison get on pretty well in the national team and i could definitely see that being a factor on him coming this way. Not to mention a phone call from Carlo goes a long, long way. Would love him, winger who provides a goal threat and assists! 

Hope so mate. From the little I have saw of him, he looks exciting.

Brazilians have a long history of heading to Portugal as it allows them to speak the same language (Brazilian being pretty much a dialect) and at the same time play in Europe. The Portuguese league is also the shop window for players to move from (Renato Sanches, Raul Jiminez, João Félix) so it makes sense in terms of his personal career although with the amount of noise surrounding him I had hoped that he would head straight to the Premier League or La Liga. 

2 hours ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Brazilians have a long history of heading to Portugal as it allows them to speak the same language (Brazilian being pretty much a dialect) and at the same time play in Europe. The Portuguese league is also the shop window for players to move from (Renato Sanches, Raul Jiminez, João Félix) so it makes sense in terms of his personal career although with the amount of noise surrounding him I had hoped that he would head straight to the Premier League or La Liga. 

He's also at the age where he really ought to be in a proper league if he's going to get there.  A contract in Portugal may well take him beyond his prime.  (Not saying I'm convinced by the way, he may well find the PL to fast and powerful)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...