IGNORED

Watford (Away) Saturday February 1st

markjazzbassist

9 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

This implies an amazing statistic. None of the previous three managers (Koeman, Allardyce, and Silva) ever managed a come back win away from home. Ancelotti is the first since Martinez.

I was specifically looking comebacks from two down Steve, we may have come back from one down under them, don't know.

1 hour ago, Cornish Steve said:

This implies an amazing statistic. None of the previous three managers (Koeman, Allardyce, and Silva) ever managed a come back win away from home. Ancelotti is the first since Martinez.

Last time we came from behind to win in any PL game...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41290322

Last time we came from behind to win away...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37067858

So Koeman did actually manage it in his first ever away game (but never did it again).

11 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

"Not available in your country."

I thought that was commonsense or intelligent voting or a conscience. (Strictly, not my country, but I do live here.)

5 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

Yep, "not available in your country" for me too. 

Sorry guys, get yourself a VPN and "move" to the UK.:D

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

I don’t really know what to say about that game. Carlo’s line up hamstrung us from the off, we were playing terribly and deservedly found ourselves 2 down, somehow managed to get it back to 2-2, then the fraud decides to display how much of a fraud he is (again) by getting himself sent off, then we manage to get the winning goal...

Everton, that. 

Posted that on Twitter. That’s exactly what Delph is. I bet he’s the Carl froch of the football world. Telling everyone how he sold out Wembley 

4 hours ago, Cisk said:

Not with the teams still to play their game in hand

34 minutes ago, Cisk said:

Wolves or ManU could still have got 3pts tonight after the time I posted

True enough but at the time we were three points off, so to say, "not with the teams still to play their game in hand" wasn't exactly accurate; if you'd prefaced the comment with "possibly" you'd have been on solid ground;)