IGNORED

Watford (Away) Saturday February 1st

markjazzbassist

2 minutes ago, TallPaul1878 said:

Well I think Richarlison just showed us why he is absolutely indispensable to this side. He was just too quick on that counter attack, they were looking to bring him down but couldn't keep up.

He doesn’t stop putting himself about. Good final ball - normally he would let himself down there, he’s really developing.

17 hours ago, nyblue23 said:

Haven’t posted in a minute because I’ve been busy with work and law school applications, but I just arrived in London and this will be my first ever Everton match. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to get tickets in the away end, so I’ll have to pretend to be somewhat of a neutral, but I’m still excited beyond belief.

Well that was a baptism of fire, could you control yourself when the third went in?

Walcott a waste of a shirt for 89 minutes then bam!

2 minutes ago, chicagoblue said:

While we’re basking in the after glow here, can I just say, how in the world was that a foul by Kean in t the corner at the end?  He has the back and was wearing two Watford defenders in his back. Refs couldn’t wait to jump in and give fouls against us. Joke. 

Yeah they need a real look at themselves. No accountability for refs it seems.

I don’t really know what to say about that game. Carlo’s line up hamstrung us from the off, we were playing terribly and deservedly found ourselves 2 down, somehow managed to get it back to 2-2, then the fraud decides to display how much of a fraud he is (again) by getting himself sent off, then we manage to get the winning goal...

Everton, that. 

21 minutes ago, TallPaul1878 said:

Well I think Richarlison just showed us why he is absolutely indispensable to this side. He was just too quick on that counter attack, they were looking to bring him down but couldn't keep up.

He also stood up to be counted when we went down to 10 men too.