IGNORED

Corona Virus

Palfy

1 minute ago, Matt said:

I still remember being in the main stand telling my dad that I “don’t like this”. Apparently I fell asleep in the first game I went to but I was 4 yrs old then. Watching the Wimbledon game was another time I said I don’t like this. But, forever blue. 

Great memories mate, you owe your dad for making you a believer and all the good times you’ve had together since👍

7 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Well fuck me that was enlightening and worth waiting for, he pretty much said nothing which is standard for Boris. 

But we all need to be alert rather than stay at home, magnificent leadership. And that was the best his puppet masters could come up with, I'll sleep more soundly tonight for sure.

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

But we all need to be alert rather than stay at home, magnificent leadership. And that was the best his puppet masters could come up with, I'll sleep more soundly tonight for sure.

😂 Can you be alert and sleep at the same time 😂

I’ve made a petition – will you sign it?

Click this link to sign the petition:
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/320493/sponsors/new?token=bi5Z9y2-usm6E_MhDwml

My petition:

Do not rush sport with mass following back due to health risks

Due to the ongoing pandemic, sport should not be forced to continue because of financial pressure, e.g. Football. Government should prioritize health over wealth and prevent companies pressurizing the return. Moneys owed should be deduct from future payments to mitigate losses

Health is paramount. Restarting events and leagues early may have a morale affect, but will certainly have a physical affect. The latter is more important at this moment in time.

Click this link to sign the petition:
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/320493/sponsors/new?token=bi5Z9y2-usm6E_MhDwml

1 minute ago, Palfy said:

Done Matt, and if you would have put stop Liverpool winning the title you would have had millions by now 😂

Thanks man, though them getting the title is frankly irrelevant. Give it to them for all I care, just don’t put the public at risk

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Thanks man, though them getting the title is frankly irrelevant. Give it to them for all I care, just don’t put the public at risk

Just joking mate, I agree hand it to them and cut the crap it’s not important enough to warrant the potential risks associated with a return at this time.