IGNORED

Bournemouth (Home) Sunday July 26th

markjazzbassist

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

Ferguson... not sure about the latter.

I had a set of golf clubs... very forgiving, not much feel or quality of flight.  I then bought a set that requires a better quality of swing and rewards with better flight....  It made me improve me swing and now I'm a better golfer.

Too many of our players can't play some thing that requires a better quality....  Ancelotti knows these players now. 

21 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Whilst I agree about Kean surely the biggest bonus to take away from that game is we don’t have to suffer any more of that shite again this season and I suspect that will be the last time many of them pull on an Everton shirt full stop

Please God!

54 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Whilst I agree about Kean surely the biggest bonus to take away from that game is we don’t have to suffer any more of that shite again this season and I suspect that will be the last time many of them pull on an Everton shirt full stop

Thank god its over but we will be seeing most of them next season for us in some capacity. I’m just hoping it’s minimal. 

1 minute ago, Romey 1878 said:

Thank god its over but we will be seeing most of them next season for us in some capacity. I’m just hoping it’s minimal. 

I have no problem Tom Davies selling me hot dogs at half time in the concourse ,Gylfi selling match day programs or Iwobi taking my bets,  I just don’t want to see them anywhere near the pitch ever again 

5 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I have no problem Tom Davies selling me hot dogs at half time in the concourse ,Gylfi selling match day programs or Iwobi taking my bets,  I just don’t want to see them anywhere near the pitch ever again 

:lol: if they can only be appearing from the bench that will do for now and sadly I think that’s the best we can hope for.