IGNORED

Fulham (Away) Saturday 21 November

markjazzbassist

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

Richarlison!? It looked like he completely missed the ball from 6 yards out?!

Some brilliant football being played and Digne is ruling the left channel. James is growing and growing. It feels like something incredible is about to come from him.

James just attracts attention but he is finding a free man instantly. Such a smart player 

Worries me how we have the tendency to leak a silly goal, concede one and it's squeaky bum time. We do look really good going forward though, hopefully we can add one or two more and really wrap this up well. 

Iwobi MOTM so far, Digne fantastic from the left too - the only question marks for me from that half are Mina and Pickford. 

3 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Worries me how we have the tendency to leak a silly goal, concede one and it's squeaky bum time. We do look really good going forward though, hopefully we can add one or two more and really wrap this up well. 

Iwobi MOTM so far, Digne fantastic from the left too - the only question marks for me from that half are Mina and Pickford. 

Can’t really comment on Pickford, he’s had nothing to do and had no chance with the goal. 

this is the Iwobi I was so excited to sign, he’s been excellent 

1 minute ago, pete0 said:

What's Pickford done?

Mina had one stray pass that we got lucky didn't hurt us but Keane is at fault for the goal, yet again being a yard out of position.

PIckford, the two times he's had the ball passed back to him, first he showboated instead of getting rid and the second that terrible misplaced kick. Just doesn't inspire confidence.

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

Can’t really comment on Pickford, he’s had nothing to do and had no chance with the goal. 

this is the Iwobi I was so excited to sign, he’s been excellent 

Disagree, he comes out and then retreats, meaning that his body weight is going in the wrong direction to make a save - he was caught in two minds and paid the price for it. 

Mina was at fault, don't get me wrong but Jordan was poor. Didn't close the angle and didn't really make it difficult for the lad to score. 

5 minutes ago, badaids said:

PIckford, the two times he's had the ball passed back to him, first he showboated instead of getting rid and the second that terrible misplaced kick. Just doesn't inspire confidence.

I'm unsure what the first one was, nothing had made me raise an eyebrow.

The clearance isn't great but it's perfectly acceptable. Whoever handballed it was the one at fault.

1 minute ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Disagree, he comes out and then retreats, meaning that his body weight is going in the wrong direction to make a save - he was caught in two minds and paid the price for it. 

Mina was at fault, don't get me wrong but Jordan was poor. Didn't close the angle and didn't really make it difficult for the lad to score. 

I get what you mean but it should never have got there. Really wound me up that Mina tried to pull the guy back as he shoots. It’s that utter stupidity is why I never want him in the team, he is a walking liability