IGNORED

Fulham (Away) Saturday 21 November

markjazzbassist

Just now, Bailey said:

FFS. All starts with Digne being beaten by Lookman. It looks like Doucoure should have been covering but the BBC coverage of this game is shocking. Thank fuck for Sky. 

No its not, watch James for that goal. Disgusting effort. He runs away from the action. 

2 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Mina is the same every match. He’s a liability and the only shock is that some people can’t seem to see it.

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

Another lazy effort from Mina leads to a deflected goal...

Haf, not sure what you’ve had with your lunch mate 

I dont understand what he can do about the 2nd goal? 

Yes he was slow to react for the first but he has been very good for the rest of the game. There are plenty others that should have done a damn site more before the ball even goes near him yet they get away with any criticism.

If its not him, its Pickford.

Just now, Bailey said:

Yes he was slow to react for the first but he has been very good for the rest of the game. There are plenty others that should have done a damn site more before the ball even goes near him yet they get away with any criticism.

Bailey it’s like a broken record mate same people same shit😉

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

I’m not talking about the second goal, just saying how he has at least one moment every single match, and is our weakest link by a mile. Yet he still has his fans. Bewildering!

2 minutes ago, Shukes said:

I’m not talking about the second goal, just saying how he has at least one moment every single match, and is our weakest link by a mile. Yet he still has his fans. Bewildering!

Mina has been the best of the three. Keane cost us the first one and Godfrey has been shaky.