IGNORED

Fulham (Home) Sunday 14 February

markjazzbassist

5 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

In his defence he's had the square root of fuck all to work with, if he's getting the service and moaning I'd be fuming but at the moment he's probably like the rest of us, standing there wondering what the heck is going on and when he's going to get something to work with. 

On the whole we need to do much, much better. A real change of plan is required at half-time as another 45 minutes of this would be tragic. 

There’s no battling from him though. He’s let tosun in front every time.

Mind you, Gylfi had so much space to play him in just then and couldn’t do it. 

Carlo can not bring this same team out next 45

Gomes and Sigurdsson have had a great game for Fulham making sure James doesn't get on the ball and gifting the midfield to them. Doucoure and Davies doing the job of four midfielders.

Lucky not to be getting beat 4 nil. Olsen could have easily seen his two cock ups end up in the net, Holgate likewise. Gomes the biggest culprit. Looks lost doing fuck all defensively and him and Sig both hindering the attack.

1 minute ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Do you have some sort of magic glasses that blur out Gomes? It's the only explanation to your post I can come up with

he's a creative player, he's playing forward passes and creating chances, doing his job.  why people think he's a DM makes no sense to me.  he's out there to create, not to tackle