IGNORED

Tom Cannon

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Bailey said:

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/preston-north-end-figure-confirms-everton-transfer-talks/

It looks like we will be assessing him over the summer and if it is felt that he needs longer then he will go back out on loan.

I'd be looking to get shut of Simms and keep Cannon around. At least until we get some forward players in.

4 hours ago, Bailey said:

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/preston-north-end-figure-confirms-everton-transfer-talks/

It looks like we will be assessing him over the summer and if it is felt that he needs longer then he will go back out on loan.

Given our dire financial situation, should we let players like him out on loan or give them a real chance?

3 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

I'd be looking to get shut of Simms and keep Cannon around. At least until we get some forward players in.

I agree, I don't see much from Simms that suggests he is going to have a future here and Cannon looks to have more about him.

1 hour ago, Gwlad all over said:

Given our dire financial situation, should we let players like him out on loan or give them a real chance?

It all depends on if they are good enough. If they are, then yes. If they aren't then as soon as Dom breaks down again, we will be in the same position as last season with an ineffective front line.

• 4 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Now I can understand is selling a kid on for 4m, but a player who did well in the championship last year who is ready for his breakout season for 3m!!!!

That would piss me off.

Wouldn’t make any sense whatsoever. I’ll be livid if this is true.

I can understand Simms because he has been around the block, played in different leagues, had his chance and still looked very raw. 

Cannon has come straight out of the U23 squad, contributed 9 goals / assists in 20 games in the Championship, scoring 5 from 5 in the EFL trophy with 2 assists and generally looks a better and more rounded player than Simms. If he gets sold to a Championship club, then it would raise huge alarm bells.

We could potentially be considering selling a great young prospect who now could be possibly be good enough as cover for the striker/strikers. And in the story below we look to be leading the way in trying to sign Ashley Young. Surely this can’t be right not even Everton are that fucked up to even consider this as a solution for the team. 

28 minutes ago, Palfy said:

We could potentially be considering selling a great young prospect who now could be possibly be good enough as cover for the striker/strikers. And in the story below we look to be leading the way in trying to sign Ashley Young. Surely this can’t be right not even Everton are that fucked up to even consider this as a solution for the team. 

This is what happens when the hierarchy/chairman that has banned agms, made liesabout safety certificates, lies about investments.

it’s not a moshiri tenure thing. That egotistical lying fraud in the chairman’s seat set our club up to have the perfect culture for ineptitude 

2 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

This is what happens when the hierarchy/chairman that has banned agms, made liesabout safety certificates, lies about investments.

it’s not a moshiri tenure thing. That egotistical lying fraud in the chairman’s seat set our club up to have the perfect culture for ineptitude 

I can’t separate them they are both as bad as each other, the only difference being Kenwright has been at it a lot longer, they both have to go to make the difference, sadly it’s looking more and more unlikely for now. 

5 minutes ago, Palfy said:

I can’t separate them they are both as bad as each other, the only difference being Kenwright has been at it a lot longer, they both have to go to make the difference, sadly it’s looking more and more unlikely for now. 

The contempt they have for the fans makes me more pissed off at the way some of our fans applauded kenwright all those years ago.  There was more than enough shit on him to warrant him getting walked way before all this. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...